Crown & Anchor gift preferences - what does SR & DR mean for the wine?

138east

We get our wine in the DR the first night. It's never been any hassle.

When we used to ask for DR delivery, about 50% of the time when I asked for the wine at dinner, they would look at me like I was speaking Klingon. Usually had to get the head waiter involved who would disappear for around 15 minutes and come back with the wine. Gave up on DR delivery after a while.

When we used to ask for DR delivery, about 50% of the time when I asked for the wine at dinner, they would look at me like I was speaking Klingon. Usually had to get the head waiter involved who would disappear for around 15 minutes and come back with the wine. Gave up on DR delivery after a while.

nuqDaq 'oH HIq Separ wej tlhoj SoH-.

Multiply that process times 3 for some folks. [emoji12]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

^^^This.

Nothing says "We value your spending tens of thousands of dollars with us" like a bottle of wine they spent $8 on.

I know what frontline is on it through their Florida distributor, so $8 is about right after their discounts.

Have you finally booked another Royal Caribbean cruise?!?!?!?!?

You must come to hawaii often? I take it you stay in waikiki?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

We have ABC stores all over the place in Florida, they are liquor and wine stores. But now that you mention it....I do remember ABC stores all over Hawaii...kind of an "everything" store. Lots of tourist trinkets! ;)

We have ABC stores all over the place in Florida, they are liquor and wine stores. But now that you mention it....I do remember ABC stores all over Hawaii...kind of an "everything" store. Lots of tourist trinkets! ;)
Wow i did not know there were liquor and wine stores in Florida with the same name.

I thought you were referring to the stores in waikiki that sell everything from food to liquor to trinkets.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk