Comedians

Sarcastic Mama

I don't know if there is one. I get the feeling that because they're only on the ship for like 1-2 days, it's such an odd schedule. So they don't seem to say much in advance. It's not like the stage shows, which they do for months at a time. That's just my thought as to why you can't find it. We just go and often have some laughs! LOL!

I don't know if that makes sense and I may be completely wrong! LOL!

Isn't there an email address that you can find out about 3 weeks before your cruise of what the entertainment is? Royal and Celebrity do that.

Question, we have late dinner, will we encounter a problem with getting a seat in the comedy club? How many nights will there be a comedian on a 7 night cruise?

Are the shows in the theatre (not the comedy ones) at 7 and 9 ? Will we have our show for late dinner before dinner at 7 pm?

If there is an email address for entertainment, can someone please post it? Thank You

Isn't there an email address that you can find out about 3 weeks before your cruise of what the entertainment is? Royal and Celebrity do that.

Question, we have late dinner, will we encounter a problem with getting a seat in the comedy club? How many nights will there be a comedian on a 7 night cruise?

Are the shows in the theatre (not the comedy ones) at 7 and 9 ? Will we have our show for late dinner before dinner at 7 pm?

If there is an email address for entertainment, can someone please post it? Thank You

I have found so far that can vary by ship. On Pride we had to get there very early in order to get a seat, on Fascination we could walk in 5 minutes before show time and there was plenty of seating.

I have found so far that can vary by ship. On Pride we had to get there very early in order to get a seat, on Fascination we could walk in 5 minutes before show time and there was plenty of seating.

Very true

Also depends upon other things going on around the ship. If people do not care for piano bar for example more people will go to comedy club.

Stinks that they use a venue that is too small to accomodate everyone who wants to see the comedy show

We found it depends on the ship. On the Legend in Alaska, we had no problems getting in whenever we got there. But on the Magic (much bigger!), we had to wait in line about 30 minutes before the shows.

Another reason I am finding that I prefer the smaller ships more than the mega ships. Always seems to be easier get a decent seat (or even a seat) on the smaller ships and much harder on the larger ships.

Another reason I am finding that I prefer the smaller ships more than the mega ships. Always seems to be easier get a decent seat (or even a seat) on the smaller ships and much harder on the larger ships.

They added more cabins to the larger ships, but didn't change the size of many of the locations on-board, meaning more people are fitting in the same common areas.

I've seen standing room only on Elation...And I believe with the current dry dock they're getting rid of the Comedy club and doing comedy in the night club which will greatly reduce the number of people that can be in the club. From looking at the deck plans on Fantasy, they cut that comedy club in half compared to the one I was in on Elation.

I've seen standing room only on Elation...And I believe with the current dry dock they're getting rid of the Comedy club and doing comedy in the night club which will greatly reduce the number of people that can be in the club. From looking at the deck plans on Fantasy, they cut that comedy club in half compared to the one I was in on Elation.

Actually as I look at the updated deck plan the promenade appears to be unchanged while the lido has added guys, BI, etc. Maybe they will leave the comedy club and the bar outside of it alone. I hope so. So far the Elation comedy club and nightclub are my favorites. And I like the bar just outside of the comedy club...And the bar in the back of the lido buffet.

That seems like the direction they are heading/ So what if customers cannot get into the comedy club.

Conquest, Spirit and Dream class have good sized

comedy clubs but on Vista class they have shrunk it substantially so it is much harder to get in.

Combine that with direction of entertainment in main lounge and we now have a big problem with entertainment on certain classes of ship.