RCL Drink Pkg-Can you get double pours?

After 4 NCL cruises with their (supposed "free" drink pkg) none of the bartenders had a problem pouring doubles. It`s nice to get a double Bacardi Black n coke to sip on as you go into a show, etc.

Experiences??? Thanks

One drink at a time on Royal.

I haven't tried, but wouldn't a double still be one drink, as long it was under the cost of the max price?

I believe shots are around $8 or $9, so I'm guessing two of them in one glass would be more than the package limit.

Thanks all!

Had a feeling it was similar! On the Jade-Northern Europe in September, I`d tip em with euros, pounds, dollars and that funny Danish money (usually got a laugh as they checked which currency)-

-

I will miss O'Sheehan's as our regular waterin hole (love the Reuben an a Stella). Does RCL have something like it on the Oasis?

Currently on Freedom. No problem getting a double shot of Belvedere for my Bloody Mary in the morning or a double shot of B&B for my nightcap in the evening. The bartenders are even asking if I wanted a double, especially if you frequent a couple of bars, and they get to know you.

They do always remember to swipe your card.

In my experience it all boils down to attitude, if you are polite and respectful and perhaps tip a little, maybe treat them as people and not servants or then they will go above and beyond to help give you what ever you request!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Frequenting the same bar many times and getting to know your bartenders seem to get the best results for specific requests for us. This is a VERY important part of cruising for us and makes a big difference in our overall enjoyment of our cruise.

dp

Do they give you a receipt to sign also?

No, no receipt to sign. I'm going to dinner tonight, and there is a particular wine I can't get in the main dining room, but only at a particular bar. They give me 2 glasses on my one card prior to going to the MDR for dinner.

This may only be on a ship-to-ship basis, but they have been very accommodating on Freedom. I get 2 bottles of water with one card.