I do flaunt my C&A Status

You guys are all making me giggle on a nice Sunday Morning (at work). Yeah, I'm not supposed to be online, oh well. Maybe my status will make my boss not peeved at me? I beat her in Seniority anyway!

You are working on a Sunday? Don't you have people who do that for you? You are even working? I don't even have pity!:*

You guys are all making me giggle on a nice Sunday Morning (at work). Yeah, I'm not supposed to be online, oh well. Maybe my status will make my boss not peeved at me? I beat her in Seniority anyway!
Show her your lapel pins and ask to speak to the captain, if she says anything. Also, assuming you are Diamond, what kinds of Welcome Back to work gift do you receive?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I'm concerned that they touch things that I touch. Why imagine how many skin cells fall into the bed while they are making it? It makes me cringe.
Do you think Royal could put them in those hazmat suits while cleaning upper status rooms? Otherwise we may need to reduce gratuities. I'm not paying them to fondle my belongings.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

I'm concerned that they touch things that I touch. Why imagine how many skin cells fall into the bed while they are making it? It makes me cringe.

I noticed our steward had two specks of dandruff on his black vest. I then informed him that he’d better be wearing a head net next time i see him in my room if he expects to get that five dollar bill in his envelope at the end of the cruise.

I noticed our steward had two specks of dandruff on his black vest. I then informed him that he’d better be wearing a head net next time i see him in my room if he expects to get that five dollar bill in his envelope at the end of the cruise.

They should be tipping us for the honour of cleaning our Diamond Superior cabins.

Tip? I give 18% of what Judge Smails would give:

g1335585073191155396.jpg

This morning as a I walked past the CIO wearing my Royal Caribbean slippers and wearing my C&A pin I could see in his eyes how jealous he was. I said "Hi" but he was too self conscious to do much more than nod. That's the kind of thing that happens when you earned status.

This morning as a I walked past the CIO wearing my Royal Caribbean slippers and wearing my C&A pin I could see in his eyes how jealous he was. I said "Hi" but he was too self conscious to do much more than nod. That's the kind of thing that happens when you earned status.

I stand corrected. ;)

Three cheers for "The Emperor" !!!!

(Your humble servant)

I sincerely hope the Emperor was also wearing his Royal Caribbean robe to go along with the slippers and pin.