I do flaunt my C&A Status

We were out of town visiting relatives. The hotel we were in had a breakfast buffet, where they had this machine on which they expected me to make my own waffles. Ridiculous. Luckily there were some C&A Gold status staying there as well. Once they saw my robe and lapel pins, they prepared my breakfast. I let them take pictures holding my pins. I know it seems inappropriate,but it is the holiday season, and they were duly respectful.

You sir are a peach. The next time some winder complains about me using them as a doormat, I'm going to say, in a loud and prod voice, Back off Jack...remember that time we let you hold our pins while you made us waffles!

The rumour i heard was all Pinnacles were to be made honoury Captains and D+ honoury Hotel directors.

Hold the phone...don't hotel directors have to work for a living? That's no perk. This is just one more example of RCI taking away my hard earned status. Time to write another strongly worded email.

Hold the phone...don't hotel directors have to work for a living? That's no perk. This is just one more example of RCI taking away my hard earned status. Time to write another strongly worded email.

We are honoury Hotel directors meaning we have the prestige but do no work.

And I certainly have no intention of taking on the responsibilities of a captain. Taking responsibility... for anything... is well beneath my status.

You would have the prestige and uniform to flaunt and lord it over the golds etc.but as honoury Captain you do no work just play while you tell the captain to get on with sailing the ship.

• 2 weeks later...
You will do as your told low status and no more cheek or we will demote you back to gold.

Naahhhh...ain't gonna happen.

Most folks know Diamonds and above bribed people to get that status, rather than earn it like us Emerald folks who earned it. Diamond comes for us anyway next year, unless we want to bribe to get there now like the rest of that group. :evilsmile:

Naahhhh...ain't gonna happen.

Most folks know Diamonds and above bribed people to get that status, rather than earn it like us Emerald folks who earned it. Diamond comes for us anyway next year, unless we want to bribe to get there now like the rest of that group. :evilsmile:

You know your jealous of us and your just dying to get into the "flaunt it if you got it" club.

You know your jealous of us and your just dying to get into the "flaunt it if you got it" club.

We don't flaunt much of anything...and aren't jealous about anything//anyone...we're just happy to cruise.

But we do enjoy those folks who flaunt...the entertainment value is priceless.

2014-06-30_2128.png

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

We don't flaunt much of anything...and aren't jealous about anything//anyone...we're just happy to cruise.

But we do enjoy those folks who flaunt...the entertainment value is priceless.

You do realize my post was a joke and not be taken seriously like this whole thread is intended to be? :confused: