I do flaunt my C&A Status

Am wondering what other uses Diamond Superiors have found for zipper pulls, besides pulling zippers?? Earings for the wife? Ponytail holder? Marker for your beer bottle? Throw them at Mardis Gras instead of beads? Christmas Ornament?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

For Diamonds...you forgot nose rings...

Am wondering what other uses Diamond Superiors have found for zipper pulls, besides pulling zippers?? Earings for the wife? Ponytail holder? Marker for your beer bottle? Throw them at Mardis Gras instead of beads? Christmas Ornament?

My wife and I put them on a chain and wear them as a necklace.

I noticed that cigar king has not posted today. I think we should email Mr. Bayley and let him know that the Diamond Superior community will not have their ability to post to this topic each day, hindered by the goings on on his ships. Unacceptable. Please include your Crown and Anchor number, picture of your lapel pins, and threats of taking your business else where so he knows the weight of the issue.

We just arrived back in San Juan this morning after the first half of our B2B. I was pretty tired so the captain delayed sunrise for a couple of hours so I could get a little extra sleep.

Once again having status makes all the difference.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Then to make things worse I had to look for my own bags at the pier and wheel then through customs and to the taxi. I was showing my sea pass card with my diamond status to everyone and people just walked away. I was offended.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Then to make things worse I had to look for my own bags at the pier and wheel then through customs and to the taxi. I was showing my sea pass card with my diamond status to everyone and people just walked away. I was offended.

Where's a gold when you need one?

I am emailing the CEO on your behalf, and suggest you do the same. I mean cut backs are one thing but that is ridiculous. Did no one offer to deliver the clothes directly to your home, at a time that was convenient for you??

Your sea pass shouldn't be needed, the bath robes and lapel pins should say it all.

I returned home today and not one towel animal waiting for me. I tried to use my sea pass card to open the front door and it didn’t work. To make it worse, guest services didn’t answer when I called to ask them why my diamond drink benefits weren’t honored if I get them from the corner bar.

We just arrived back in San Juan this morning after the first half of our B2B. I was pretty tired so the captain delayed sunrise for a couple of hours so I could get a little extra sleep.

I love when that happens!!

Since you are back to back, and Diamond Superior, did they offer to paint the cabin your favorite color? The first group of Golds to board surely have time to paint before their cabins are ready.

Also, did you find it hard to sleep with the new diamond benefit of the cabin steward staying in your room overnight in case you wake up?

Since you are back to back, and Diamond Superior, did they offer to paint the cabin your favorite color? The first group of Golds to board surely have time to paint before their cabins are ready.

Also, did you find it hard to sleep with the new diamond benefit of the cabin steward staying in your room overnight in case you wake up?

On our last cruise our cabin was decorated with Diamonds.

The cabin steward had the obligatory red carpet laid out for us and a nice bottle of Moet chanpagne on ice for us.

After he presented us with the Premium Drinks Package i excused him of his duties for a few hours.

On our last cruise our cabin was decorated with Diamonds.

The cabin steward had the obligatory red carpet laid out for us and a nice bottle of Moet chanpagne on ice for us.

After he presented us with the Premium Drinks Package i excused him of his duties for a few hours.

Yes, that's how it should be. I would have done the same! Our stewart even showed up with personalized stationary, Monogrammed robes, postcards of the ship, and personalized mugs.

Upon returning home, we discovered all our bills had been paid, the cars were topped off with gas, and the grocery shopping had been done. Even the dog was washed and groomed. Maybe I should have left a bigger tip? I just can't be bothered with all the math. I'm just so special!!

Yes, that's how it should be. I would have done the same! Our stewart even showed up with personalized stationary, Monogrammed robes, postcards of the ship, and personalized mugs.

Upon returning home, we discovered all our bills had been paid, the cars were topped off with gas, and the grocery shopping had been done. Even the dog was washed and groomed. Maybe I should have left a bigger tip? I just can't be bothered with all the math. I'm just so special!!

Thank you Royal Caribbean for putting all of us Diamond Superiors onto a pedestal which we all deserve.