I do flaunt my C&A Status

I'm on board the Adventure right now. I'm happy to report that the doors going out to the pool deck recognize my status and open automatically. It's like being on the Enterprise.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Given your status, I would think the bed would automatically pull back the covers when you are tired.

We don't need no stinkin' Diamond...

CA_PIN.jpg

Was this earned or is it perhaps an Ebay purchase? There was guy here in Georgia making fake Emerald pins and selling them for 50 cents. We got one for the dog and pinned it on her collar, the neighborhood cats are quite eaten up with jealousy. But seriously, that is a stunning pin.

Nothing says status like Crown and Anchor zipper pulls.

You know the first time I won a set at trivia, I didn't even know what they were. Since then I have learned that King Arthur gave the Knights of the Round Table zipper pulls as a reward for their loyalty. So.... you know classy.

Oh... we'll on my Grandeur cruise for Christmas we won't have a flow rider (can you made them to add it?), but I promise on Anthem in March and Adventure in May we will obey orders so by our November cruise when we are Diamonds we served our sentence!

Tatka please come back in November and tell us how much life improves with the Diamond Status. Many members report growing taller, reduction in mortgage interest, and one fellow says the door on the ship open as he approaches. I hope you make it soon, there is a rumor Royal will change diamond from 80 points 3,650 or 10 years at sea. Of course you can get that down by booking suites.

No one has come back (yet) to tell us how this works at the pearly gates.

;) ;) :) :)

quote=grapau27;54706490]

Originally posted by davekathy
Yes he needs to know his place in the pecking order.

ie near the bottom.

I wouldn't know. This isn't my post. Someone is attaching my screen name to another poster. It appears to me to be something grapau27 posted.

I noticed that too.

It was my post as a D+ Superior.

Tatka please come back in November and tell us how much life improves with the Diamond Status. Many members report growing taller, reduction in mortgage interest, and one fellow says the door on the ship open as he approaches. I hope you make it soon, there is a rumor Royal will change diamond from 80 points 3,650 or 10 years at sea. Of course you can get that down by booking suites.

Royal eliminated our mortgage all together while we were measly Platinums! I'd expect something more substantial.

Do Diamonds get property taxes reduced while they are on 10 years 365 days a year cruise? I already have several more cruises per year because Mighty VOOM allows me to work from their ships, but wouldn't reduction/elimination of taxes be a nice and enticing benefits? :)

I got to hail Super Mario last year on Majesty, I will endeavor to Flow ride at least once on Freedom.

Happy Holidays to all of you.

I'd love to meet him.

We are thinking about something similar Not for whole year, and maybe not always with RCCL, but still...

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Why would I want to walk? Let those who do not have my status walk for me.

There are a lot of Golds certainly they can make a chain and pass you from place to place. Just be careful where you keep your valuables and watch their hands.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Royal eliminated our mortgage all together while we were measly Platinums! I'd expect something more substantial.

Do Diamonds get property taxes reduced while they are on 10 years 365 days a year cruise? I already have several more cruises per year because Mighty VOOM allows me to work from their ships, but wouldn't reduction/elimination of taxes be a nice and enticing benefits? :)

Agreed, perhaps the crew would forfeit gratuities for Diamonds, and contribute that to our tax burden. Also, I have asked Royal to make me a set of hub caps that look like Diamond Superior lapel pins, so that people will recognize my status while in my car and get out of my drivers way. Surely those traffic lights are not meant for me.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Nothing says status like Crown and Anchor zipper pulls.93b93bf3a1036a071065b136ea9a467f.jpg

I would like to say that as a diamond member I was appalled that the staff at trivia last night did not change the 1 song that we got incorrect to what we said it was. I even let him know he was wrong as I collected our zipper pulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes i bribed RC and paid for 80 nights in a balcony cabin to make Diamond.

Don't forget to take your toilet paper for your next cruise and money to pay the flush charge and some knee pads for when you see Diamond Superiors.

Outstandting!

Thanks for the suggestion for helping the "little people" (gold) on board.- no wonder they have bigger suitcases.

Also, I have asked Royal to make me a set of hub caps that look like Diamond Superior lapel pins, so that people will recognize my status while in my car and get out of my drivers way. Surely those traffic lights are not meant for me.

I would think that a hood ornament would be more visible. And remember to get another to attach to the cap of your gold tier chauffeur. Then again, what do I know..., as a lowly Platinum, even standing on my pedestal I can't see over the top of this table. :rolleyes: