I do flaunt my C&A Status

We saw The Queen once.....alas....from afar.

(Great photo!)

If you look very closely at the third window to the right of the green overhang on the palace, that is me and my DH waving from the guest bedroom.

Boy one day when I am D+ I wonder what room I will get.

Enjoy

Castle. palace, house cottage, thanks for the correct so I can correct..........................................:rolleyes:

Safe travels

This is the back garden that not many people see.

Most people just see the changing of the guard at the more recognisable front.

Thought you might be from the US.

Graham D+ Superior.

This is the back garden that not many people see.

Most people just see the changing of the guard at the more recognisable front.

Thought you might be from the US.

Graham D+ Superior.

Yea we live in "hick-town" USA.

We have one red light, and yet we have an Air Force reserve base with the C-130's----go figure.

We do not get out much except to cruise and visit the castle (aka Palace)

One day we will get over the pond to see how the other half lives.............(never been to the Palace, just having fun on CC)

Have a great day.

Sea Ya

Yea we live in "hick-town" USA.

We have one red light, and yet we have an Air Force reserve base with the C-130's----go figure.

We do not get out much except to cruise and visit the castle (aka Palace)

One day we will get over the pond to see how the other half lives.............(never been to the Palace, just having fun on CC)

Have a great day.

Sea Ya

This thread has been good fun,it makes a change from the nit picking from the Underneath Diamonds​ on other threads.

Boy did my status pay off yesterday. I got a huge meal. Turkey, roast beast, all the trimmings, two helpings and dessert. Plus, and this is the best part, we were seated at a table with all the big shots. Amazing services from a great waiter. I'm totally going to give her special mention when I fill out my review, even though I did give her an extra tip on top of the all ready included gratuity.

Boy did my status pay off yesterday. I got a huge meal. Turkey, roast beast, all the trimmings, two helpings and dessert. Plus, and this is the best part, we were seated at a table with all the big shots. Amazing services from a great waiter. I'm totally going to give her special mention when I fill out my review, even though I did give her an extra tip on top of the all ready included gratuity.

Well done,only the best for our Diamond Superior Leader.

I do hope the sommelier was attentive.

670c4bf0a79c1a77925037e71c435a4d.jpg

This is us flaunting our D+ status at the Queens Royal Garden Party at Buckingham Palace.

That is a great photo. Wish you all had worn your Complimentary Robes, but I assume you did not want to upstage the Queen. Probably the right call.

Question...I saw Trump pardoned Wishbone and Drumstick. Do you think we should pardon a couple of turkeys? If so, what should the pardon entail? Discuss.

I like the concept, but shouldn't we pardon Lobsters on Formal Night? We could name them Diamond and Superior, grind a little pepper on their heads and throw them back in the ocean. We would then of course make an announcement promoting our benevolence. This would likely mean that some lower status cruisers would only be able to get imitation crab meat in the shape of a lobster tail.

We were out of town visiting relatives. The hotel we were in had a breakfast buffet, where they had this machine on which they expected me to make my own waffles. Ridiculous. Luckily there were some C&A Gold status staying there as well. Once they saw my robe and lapel pins, they prepared my breakfast. I let them take pictures holding my pins. I know it seems inappropriate,but it is the holiday season, and they were duly respectful.

I am sure that Loriann really appreciated the additional gratuity. :D:D:D

Royal yacht Brittania is docked at Leith Edinburgh.

We visited in March 1992 and when i said we were new Diamonds on RCI they gave us a guided tour around her.

We visited in MARCH 2012 and when i said we were new Diamonds on RCI they gave us a guided tour around her.

We visited in MARCH 2012 and when i said we were new Diamonds on RCI they gave us a guided tour around her.

Or Britania of the Seas as she is known now. I believe ER has achieved pinnacle status and even the Corgies are D+. They sure do add some genuine hazards to the mini golf course.

I know this because one of the Royal scoopers used to follow me around the poop deck when I was a child/lowly diamond. She still writes to me when they leave 2 ply by accident :o

Or Britania of the Seas as she is known now. I believe ER has achieved pinnacle status and even the Corgies are D+. They sure do add some genuine hazards to the mini golf course.

I know this because one of the Royal scoopers used to follow me around the poop deck when I was a child/lowly diamond. She still writes to me when they leave 2 ply by accident :o

I hope they apologize profusely when they only leave 2 ply.