I do flaunt my C&A Status

Naahhhh...ain't gonna happen.

Most folks know Diamonds and above bribed people to get that status, rather than earn it like us Emerald folks who earned it. Diamond comes for us anyway next year, unless we want to bribe to get there now like the rest of that group. :evilsmile:

I am Emerald after our last Anthem cruise and I decided to bribe RCI next year to get to Diamond/Elite (on Celebrity). I hope I won't be prosecuted for my lowly actions.

Three more cruises and I am in Diamonds or jail. :)

DUH...of course...so are the responses...

9495770306fce9f7530c1487edc04b68.jpg

And Princess often prevents us from joining Snob Club, but next year we fight our urge!

We are chronic alcoholics and need to get our fix (drinks)

I'm on board the Adventure right now. I'm happy to report that the doors going out to the pool deck recognize my status and open automatically. It's like being on the Enterprise.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Damn! I thought we were the only ones that those doors did that for.

Naahhhh...ain't gonna happen.

Most folks know Diamonds and above bribed people to get that status, rather than earn it like us Emerald folks who earned it. Diamond comes for us anyway next year, unless we want to bribe to get there now like the rest of that group. :evilsmile:

Yes i bribed RC and paid for 80 nights in a balcony cabin to make Diamond.

Don't forget to take your toilet paper for your next cruise and money to pay the flush charge and some knee pads for when you see Diamond Superiors.

I am Emerald after our last Anthem cruise and I decided to bribe RCI next year to get to Diamond/Elite (on Celebrity). I hope I won't be prosecuted for my lowly actions.

Three more cruises and I am in Diamonds or jail. :)

I would address this directly but seeing as I am D+, I will use the proper chain of command.

Would a D member please tell Tatka to perform 10 Our Flowriders and 10 Hail Marios, and they will be forgiven for this act of royal heresy. Please report back to me when this has been completed.

Originally posted by davekathy Yes he needs to know his place in the pecking order.

ie near the bottom.

...Yet I'm looking down at you right now...Dilly Dilly.

Now don't be putting words in my mouth (quote in red isn't from me) that I didn't say. Plus it's unacceptable for a lower tier level member to insult a higher tier level member this way and could have ramifications that may keep you out of the "if you got it flaunt it" club in the future.:beer-mug: :p

Edited by davekathy

I would address this directly but seeing as I am D+, I will use the proper chain of command.

Would a D member please tell Tatka to perform 10 Our Flowriders and 10 Hail Marios, and they will be forgiven for this act of royal heresy. Please report back to me when this has been completed.

Oh... we'll on my Grandeur cruise for Christmas we won't have a flow rider (can you made them to add it?), but I promise on Anthem in March and Adventure in May we will obey orders so by our November cruise when we are Diamonds we served our sentence!

I am feeling much better now. I was afraid that the lower tiers had risen up against some of our Diamond Superiors and had somehow silenced them. This would be treason! We must keep these lowly ones in their place. Let them pay the big bucks for the privilege of becoming the elite diamond superiors. We’ll let them know when the door will open for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Judie

No one has come back (yet) to tell us how this works at the pearly gates.

;) ;) :) :)

quote=grapau27;54706490]

Originally posted by davekathy
Yes he needs to know his place in the pecking order.

ie near the bottom.

I wouldn't know. This isn't my post. Someone is attaching my screen name to another poster. It appears to me to be something grapau27 posted.

I am feeling much better now. I was afraid that the lower tiers had risen up against some of our Diamond Superiors and had somehow silenced them. This would be treason! We must keep these lowly ones in their place. Let them pay the big bucks for the privilege of becoming the elite diamond superiors. We’ll let them know when the door will open for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

United we stand...