I do flaunt my C&A Status

And for those who still have access, don't even think about bringing your kids to this thread between 5 and 8pm. Tell them to go post in the "My 5 year old is really mature, do you think they'll allow him in the Teen Club?" thread.

Here here. Even if your kid is diamond, this is not the place for them. They should be denying the emerald level children access to the good toys, and demanding the youth program staff produce a proper cup of coco at 102 degrees.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Fellow cruisers, I am boarding my return flight. Do any of you know where the diamond lounge is on this plane? Am I to understand that there are no clam shells by the pool at all?

Yes, there are clam shells but both of them have been reserved exclusively for our Pinnacle guests.

Thank you for being loyal to Royal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here here. Even if your kid is diamond, this is not the place for them. They should be denying the emerald level children access to the good toys, and demanding the youth program staff produce a proper cup of coco at 102 degrees.

I can't believe so many kids are even on cruises. Shouldn't they be in school. Who would believe with all the water slides. rock climbing wall, flow riders and slides going out the azz of the ship kids would even want to cruise.

Hah! In order to show all you holier than thou Diamond and above snobs, I just took out an equity loan on the house and booked a Star Class Suite on the Harmony.

I’ll be having my Genie usher me to the front of the line on every venue on and off the ship - right in front of you!

I’ve insisted that my gold seapass card be made twice the size for increased noticeability and the Genie must wear a twelve inch plaquard across his/her chest to let everyone know that I’m special because I have my own personal Genie.

Plus, I’ll get double points which will put me only 18 away from Emerald.

Oh yeah, I also took out a title loan on the car to prepay the gratuities.

I’ve insisted that my gold seapass card be made twice the size for increased noticeability and the Genie must wear a twelve inch plaquard across his/her chest to let everyone know that I’m special because I have my own personal Genie.

Star class Seapass cards are not gold colored on that ship.;)

Hah! In order to show all you holier than thou Diamond and above snobs, I just took out an equity loan on the house and booked a Star Class Suite on the Harmony.

I’ll be having my Genie usher me to the front of the line on every venue on and off the ship - right in front of you!

Great way to finance the trip. Stupid me used my credit card. Only going to take me 25 years to payoff. You showed those prickacles.

We upper tier use gold cards too, Our gold members credit cards.

Fellow cruisers, I am boarding my return flight. Do any of you know where the diamond lounge is on this plane? Am I to understand that there are no clam shells by the pool at all?

More importantly, will the concierge walk me off the plane on arrival?

Nothing a little gold paint can't fix.

Gold Pride

RC is going to announce big changes to Gold Status. There will be a new lapel pin just for gold status passengers. It has tracking through wifi and allows a gentle shock if to close to the Diamond lounge. We are also going to be given a tin bowl and plastic utensils when we board. We will now only be allowed to eat and drink from them during the cruise. Except formal night. There will also be a new GTD. Gold Time Dining. This is where Pinnacles will choose our dining times for us. Make Gold Great Again!

I get picked up at the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport by Micheal Bailey, don’t you?

OMG times must be getting tough.

As Diamonds the private helicopter flew us to the helipad discreetly and let us board before the previous sailing even knew we were docked.

Then we were whisked away to a secret location that secret things happened to us:o

Videos on you tube............................................

Cannot wait till were D+

Sea Ya

RC is going to announce big changes to Gold Status....... There will also be a new GTD. Gold Time Dining. This is where Pinnacles will choose our dining times for us. Make Gold Great Again!

Lucky, I thought RC was going to implement that pinnicles could choose WHO could eat saving them money!

RC is going to announce big changes to Gold Status. There will be a new lapel pin just for gold status passengers. It has tracking through wifi and allows a gentle shock if to close to the Diamond lounge. We are also going to be given a tin bowl and plastic utensils when we board. We will now only be allowed to eat and drink from them during the cruise. Except formal night. There will also be a new GTD. Gold Time Dining. This is where Pinnacles will choose our dining times for us. Make Gold Great Again!

OMG that would be special. We could have a welcome back Gold members ceremony for the pinning of the gold status lapel pin. What would the dress code be? I would wear my best ripped t-shirt with old shorts and flip flops. Same outfit I wore at formal night in the MDR two days ago. That would bring a tear to my eye. :'):')

OMG times must be getting tough.

As Diamonds the private helicopter flew us to the helipad discreetly and let us board before the previous sailing even knew we were docked.

Then we were whisked away to a secret location that secret things happened to us:o

Videos on you tube............................................

Cannot wait till were D+

Sea Ya

That’s the difference Sue, we are D+ and sail Star Class. Micheal offered to personally pick us up at home with the RC chopper and then fly us in the their G6 but we said that was just too much. We did accept the private jet flight from Canada to FLL though.

The private jet is offered once you have sailed more than three times in Star Class.

That’s the difference Sue, we are D+ and sail Star Class. Micheal offered to personally pick us up at home with the RC chopper and then fly us in the their G6 but we said that was just too much. We did accept the private jet flight from Canada to FLL though.

The private jet is offered once you have sailed more than three times in Star Class.

Damn, thats what happens when your D and can only get a sky category.

Guess I will have to wait for a star to open up or D+

Well. since I'm afraid of helicopters after that harrowing experience (;p) I will just have to bite the bullet.