I do flaunt my C&A Status

There is something WONDERFUL about nodding and laughing...and getting all the CC inside jokes! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!

Carry on. You are here to provide my enjoyment.

Now go back to rowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This has been an extremely fun thread (thank you, Cigar King for starting this)...w that being said let me bow and get back to my lowly place to row...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Suddenly I feel my status is being used to benefit others by providing them joy. I'm going to have to talk to somebody about that. ;-)

There should be a charge, plus 18% gratuity, for anyone below Diamond for any benefit their pathetic lives receive from upper tier C&A members. This should apply to laughing, allowing them to share a table in the MDR with us, or even allowing them aboard the ship in the first place.

I sat down at the bar last night next to this stately looking gentleman in hopes of striking up a friendly conversation. He looked at me and i said “Howdy” (as most Texans do).

As i was handing my Seapass card to the bartender, he looked at it and muttered “blue” under his breath and then said “can i see that”?

He looked it over closely, then in a disgusted voice said “Platinum” and moved down three seats..

Only three seats ?

The "fun" in this thread is that there are likely a few "dead serious" comments mixed in with the vast majority of sarcastic & humorous ones. Figuring out which is which is fruitless. :eek::)

I get a bigger laugh out of the few posters that assume this thread is meant to be serious and take offense. :D

Edited by davekathy

My butler (D+ inherited) and valet (emerald) do not think this thread is funny at all! What they think is funny is that I keep paying for their cruises (and by virtue of that C&A points) until eventually we are all at the same level, D+ [emoji15]. If that happens, I can no longer consider them subordinates.

I'm going to have to let them go!

It will be a couple of years until I reach pinnacle but is only a little while until my Jedi mastery training is complete and I can use the force to make everyone obey my will.

These are not the droids you seek....

You will release me and leave the room ...... Drop the weapon before you go.

Spit polish my shoes until I can use them as a mirror to inject my Botox.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

At Emerald status I am beneath you right now, BUT, after my cruise in December, I will be Diamond, and I will join you in flaunting that status! Love this thread!

You are not allowed to anticipate being Diamond and are hereby demoted to Gold with 3 points.

Sincerely,

C&A police

Had to fly to California for a conference. I sat in first class, but was asked to move, even after showing them my lapel pins. Then they wouldn't even let me talk to the captain. Damn these pinnacles and their better than you attitude.

What are all these "this thread is just a joke" comments. There is nothing funny about loyalty status. Cigar king I did notice quite a few pepper grinders in first class.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

Had to fly to California for a conference. I sat in first class, but was asked to move, even after showing them my lapel pins. Then they wouldn't even let me talk to the captain. Damn these pinnacles and their better than you attitude.

What are all these "this thread is just a joke" comments. There is nothing funny about loyalty status. Cigar king I did notice quite a few pepper grinders in first class.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

My pilot (who is gold) used to work for a commercial airline and says that they were 'programmed' to ignore D+ passengers perks. After several years this became too much and he binged by allowing even platinum members to sit in first class.

Needless to say he was sacked. Now he works for me. Payment in food and lodgings and I provide one 3 day cruise to nowhere each year in order to maintain his rowing skills.

Having sailed in a suite on all of our cruises we have been able to socialize with many a pinnacle in the suite lounge from our first non- C & A status cruise to our Diamond Status.

To think we have all those gold sea pass cards from the Mariner and the Freedom cruises, our earlier sailings.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What if I opened the door with my legal suite pass card on the Freedom, and pass out 18 old gold sea pass cards to my steerage friends and we enjoyed the suite lounge and they can mingle with the Pinnacles.................................

(Not)

I think that would be one way to see a Diamond row the boat........(me) or be let off at next port and banned from RCI

Sick humor on my part.

But, maybe just maybe I could get some money on EBay for them.

(NOT)

Enjoy

The whole first class thing on airplanes really really has me upset. Not only does my C&A status mean diddly, but they allow the hoi polloi to pass through our cabin. Some of them actually touch me as they do so.and I do not think they have been dipped in purell prior do boarding. Yuck!

I do appreciate the weapons grade utensils when eating. That's a real plus.

I make SURE everyone knows my status! I have glued EVERY Sea Pass card I have ever had to the sides of my (empty) briefcase and just wander around so the entire office knows that I have been on WAAAY more cruises than them.

I make one of the interns staple all my sea pass cards to their body and they follow me around while holding my Perrier.

Attention Moderators. I think it's time to lock this thread and install a card reader for access. I'm seeing lots of riff-raff posting and it's starting to get really crowded. I think we need to limit access to include only members above the cut-off level of one point below my current points total. Anyone below that level can still post on this topic in any other thread three times a day between 5:00pm and 8:00pm.

And for those who still have access, don't even think about bringing your kids to this thread between 5 and 8pm. Tell them to go post in the "My 5 year old is really mature, do you think they'll allow him in the Teen Club?" thread.