Muse Atlantide Menu

cwisleman

Lots of complaints about it being on seven day rotation. Not a problem for us. Lots of choices over course seven days!
I love your attitude!

I never once tired of the Atlantide (or any other restaurant) menu on my recent lengthy Muse voyage, nor did I hear of any complaints from dining companions. There were so many excellent choices each and every day.

I know there has been a lot of consternation about food here on this forum about the Muse, but I for one thought the food was the best of any voyage I have ever enjoyed on SS. And, mind you, I have sailed on a L'École des Chefs voyage with David Bilsland on the Cloud before. The food on the Muse was exquisite in my opinion.

I love your attitude!

I never once tired of the Atlantide (or any other restaurant) menu on my recent lengthy Muse voyage, nor did I hear of any complaints from dining companions. There were so many excellent choices each and every day.

I know there has been a lot of consternation about food here on this forum about the Muse, but I for one thought the food was the best of any voyage I have ever enjoyed on SS. And, mind you, I have sailed on a L'École des Chefs voyage with David Bilsland on the Cloud before. The food on the Muse was exquisite in my opinion.

We were on board Nov 17 and the menu looks the same,after 17 + days it does get boring

The same tomato soup plz give us a break

Pardon the pun but they should call the menu Ground Hog Day

In the Muse defense we had a GREAT TIME

Am I correct in recalling that there are off-menu specials each day, announced by the server?

We boarded Oct 31 and the off menu specials appeared later on in the cruise but I can not remember when

One thing the Chilean Sea Bass was OUTSTANDING

Atlantide menu

This was a photo pdf of the Atlantide menu taken on the 17 June 2017 when I was onboard.

I thought the menu posted above looked completely different until I got to the “Meats” category which does look very very similar!

Posted for comparison. I also photographed the other restaurant menus if anyone is interested (including the Atlantide Dessert menu.)

Hope the link works ok! (I’m sure this was how I posted from the ship from my adobe cloud account, fingers crossed)

Edited by les37b

The menu does not change frequently enough and that is only the end of the problems with this restaurant. The start of the problems are getting through the door in the first place. It may be alright for an early dinner but for anyone who wants to enjoy a drink and company in the bar, forget it.

On my recent Muse cruise I tried for Atlantide on the first night and was unceremoniously bundled into Indochin as there was no room. As we intended to try both Indochine and Atlantide the change of venue was not too much of a problem but they way it was done was.

Had a second try and a few nights later and just got the last table which was the first one when entering to the right (not through the bar). A bit like dining on the hard shoulder of a motorway as waiters were rushing to keep up. Our waiter had 16 people to serve and another was actually told by the manager to stop running.

Hoped things would improve on another visit and had to wait 35 minutes before we struck lucky and got the second table in so at least not at the start of the motorway.

Such a shame as the cruise was superb the ony downside this venue.

The menu does not change frequently enough and that is only the end of the problems with this restaurant. The start of the problems are getting through the door in the first place. It may be alright for an early dinner but for anyone who wants to enjoy a drink and company in the bar, forget it.
That is interesting eastwoodboy. Sorry to read about your experience.

I guess I was really lucky on a sold out voyage this fall. Some evenings I had a pre-dinner cocktail or met friends in the bar prior to dining in Atlantide too. Never once was I turned away upon entering the restaurant, or had to wait more than 5-minutes. I found the menu delightful with plenty to choose from too.

Here is a link to the current dinner menu for Atlantide. Lots of complaints about it being on seven day rotation. Not a problem for us. Lots of choices over course seven days! https://cliff.smugmug.com/Travel/Cruises/Muse-Menu/i-pj762XH

Cliff - thanks for the post. The depth and breath of the SS dinner menus far exceeds the Seabourn menus. One reason (besides many other reasons) we switched from Seabourn to SS as our primary cruise line.

We're earlybirds, and like to go to the "no reservations" dining room the minute it opens. Is there likely to be a problem getting a table for two?

How difficult is it for first time Silversea cruisers to get reservations at the "Reservations necessary" restaurants? On Regent, our primary line so far (over 100 days), first timers in lower suites often find that restaurants have no space by the time they can sign up, since high level or high suite cruisers can book before the "newbies"..

BTW, the menu sounds delicious. We can't imagine why anyone has a problem with it, even if it repeats every seven days. There are plenty of choices, even for a long cruise.

You should have no problem getting a table when the restaurant first opens. You should check the MY Silversea portion of the website where you can make restaurant reservations 120 days prior to sailing. All passengers have equal access 120 prior.