Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

If you scroll through his art, bright primary colors aren’t his thing. If this reveal is accurate, and not just a placeholder for the actual art, then it feels like the artist was forced or encouraged into a direction that just doesn’t look or feel right.

Based on his other art, it could have been rather interesting...

4b3f5db03e6ad9e03fd9870def7f67f1.png

If you scroll through his art, bright primary colors aren’t his thing. If this reveal is accurate, and not just a placeholder for the actual art, then it feels like the artist was forced or encouraged into a direction that just doesn’t look or feel right.

Based on his other art, it could have been rather interesting...

4b3f5db03e6ad9e03fd9870def7f67f1.png

I thought the same... if this is a placeholder though, why mention a real persons name instead of just some fake name or gibberish...

Seeing the second photo posted above makes it look even worse. The other poster is right, it looks like an Aida ship...

Ugh... Won’t stop me from sailing on the ship though.

Maybe they are going in a more abstract direction so the ship isn’t associated with a specific region. The Breakaway definitely says New York. The Bliss will be associated with Alaska. The Getaway and Escape are very Caribbean to me. So when they switch itineraries it won’t seem out of place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Escape artist does lots of work in Miami. The Bliss artist does lots of work in the Pacific Northwest. This artist does his thing in Spain. I think it's clear this ship will be summering in Barcelona. Is it just me?

With Getaway heading over summer 2019 for its dry-dock and Baltic run, there is a big-ship-void for 2020. Maybe send Epic to Baltic and Encore from Barcelona?

With Getaway heading over summer 2019 for its dry-dock and Baltic run, there is a big-ship-void for 2020. Maybe send Epic to Baltic and Encore from Barcelona?

That could very well be the case... Encore could be replacing Epic in the Mediterranean routes and thus using a Spanish based artist...

I didn't even consider that as an option.

If indeed that is the case and Encore goes to the Med for Summer 2020, I wonder where Epic would be deployed after wrapping up winter from San Juan.