Is the donut store gone on oasis?

qa4ever

Just wondering

I believe so, it was replaced when I was on her in 2016. They did bring down trays of doughnuts in the morning and leave them on a shelf in that area where the icecream/cupcake store is now.

The dedicated venue is gone, but donuts are still available at Cups & Scoops.

You're getting slow in your old age ;p I assume you are older than me. How many states when you were born?

PS, OK, maybe your answer was a little more detailed.

The donut shop has been replaced by Boardwalk Dog House but on our last cruise a limited variety of donuts was available in the back section of the windjammer

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do not mean to interrupt the personal conversation not related to the thread but back on topic....the donuts can be found in the windjammer and are no longer found in the boardwalk. FYI....the dog house was always there....it did not replace the free donut venue.

• Like 1

Do not mean to interrupt the personal conversation not related to the thread but back on topic....the donuts can be found in the windjammer and are no longer found in the boardwalk. FYI....the dog house was always there....it did not replace the free donut venue.

Not true see below dry dock changes 2014 I believe

• Seafood Shack has become Sabor
  • Boardwalk Bar has become Sabor Bar
  • Pets at Sea has become Britto shop
  • Ice Cream Parlor renamed to Cups and Scoops
  • Boardwalk Donut Shop has become Boardwalk Dog House
  • Inside staterooms added (6279, 6281, 6679, 6681)
  • Diamond Club replaed with staterooms (6593, 6591, 6589, 6587, 6585)
  • Pinwheels has become an Arcade

Not true see below dry dock changes 2014 I believe

• Seafood Shack has become Sabor
  • Boardwalk Bar has become Sabor Bar
  • Pets at Sea has become Britto shop
  • Ice Cream Parlor renamed to Cups and Scoops
  • Boardwalk Donut Shop has become Boardwalk Dog House
  • Inside staterooms added (6279, 6281, 6679, 6681)
  • Diamond Club replaed with staterooms (6593, 6591, 6589, 6587, 6585)
  • Pinwheels has become an Arcade

Exactly.

Allure started with the doghouse and oasis changed over to it. I’m guessing due to customer preference for dogs over donuts.

Exactly.

Allure started with the doghouse and oasis changed over to it. I’m guessing due to customer preference for dogs over donuts.

The doghouse was always on the boardwalk from Day One......maybe they moved it a few feet but that is all semantics.

I believe so, it was replaced when I was on her in 2016. They did bring down trays of doughnuts in the morning and leave them on a shelf in that area where the icecream/cupcake store is now.

Made be just remember that when Voyager and Explorer first sailed they would have fresh/warm AM doughnuts in the centrum.

The doghouse was always on the boardwalk from Day One......maybe they moved it a few feet but that is all semantics.

My recollection was that the Dog House was on Allure from day one, but was added to Oasis later.

For Oasis (to which this thread is about) you are 100% wrong. It was replaced by the Dog House during it’s dry dock around 4 years ago. It wasn’t moved a few feet.

Allure has had it since day one.

So no donut shop on Allure? Why is it so difficult to find donuts on the ships? I guess I will just order them from room service. They're on the continental breakfast menu (sigh)

Allure has a donut case built into the wall on the right side of the Boardwalk across from the Doghouse. The donuts are there for a couple of hours in the morning.

The donut shop has been replaced by Boardwalk Dog House but on our last cruise a limited variety of donuts was available in the back section of the windjammer

Check the ice cream shop on the Boardwalk for donuts.