Kids Sail Free

So sounds like a website glitch? We are booked Aug 27 - 31 if that makes a difference...but it's the first time I've seen that promo pop up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

That "promo" will pop up a few times a year.

As others have stated, there will be a bunch of exceptions and fine print.

Bear in mind that clicking the "Kids Sail Free" banner on the website doesn't automatically filter to just the KSF sailings.

Additionally, it's best to follow prices. RCL is known for having "sales" that miraculously don't actually change the price.

Do they raise their prices on those selected cruises for the kids sail free???!?!?

From what I've read here, people have reported that KSF was one of the few "sales" that actually saved them money.

I just read the fine print on the KSF offer. Black out dates from June 1, 2018-August 31, 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah, looks like it was a website glitch this morning (i.e. where it was showing Kids Sail Free box on the guest selection page). Just checked again, and the box is no longer showing for our Aug 27-31 cruise. Also checked for a cruise 1 week later in Sept and the promo is offered. Darn...so close, yet so far.

Glad some of you could take advantage of the promo.

Is there some trip trick to getting these offers to appear? I'm looking at a balcony for 2A and 1C (1 YO) on Allure 5/27. I think it should qualify, but I only see the 30% off.

The promo didn’t show until I was picking my room and saw the price in the top right corner. I called and asked for my reservation to be repriced. Easy peasy.

The promo didn’t show until I was picking my room and saw the price in the top right corner. I called and asked for my reservation to be rebooked. Easy peasy.

Hmm....Boy, I don't know. I simply can't get it. I feel like I'm missing something easy.:mad: :mad:What cruise did you book?

I just checked, and I did not see it for the March 2020 sailing of the Liberty. Isn’t just certain ships and sailings? Why not all sailings? Also, do they ever have a sale on lower deposit rates? $250pp deposit is too much for some members of my family right now as they will have to pay for 5 and 6 passengers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just checked, and I did not see it for the March 2020 sailing of the Liberty. Isn’t just certain ships and sailings? Why not all sailings? Also, do they ever have a sale on lower deposit rates? $250pp deposit is too much for some members of my family right now as they will have to pay for 5 and 6 passengers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Current promo is only valid on sailings until late december 2018- and excludes the pretty much the entire summer season