Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

I am under threat of layoff after 35 years at the same company, and between CLR and Andrew, I say, bring it on! I shall sail till the money runs dry and my kids shall feed me pablum!

YOLO Baby, YOLO! I’m hammered. I have worn knee high socks for the last two hours for Bermuda night, but back in my 70s gear to hustle like no other. Bob, you better be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dirty laundry made me think of you. Well, the bag actually.

a7265e8874acf640eca9f9c4558c7a52.jpg

We tried to reenact Adventure Crew photos on the streets on San Juan and it just can’t be done. When I tried my head stand on the cobblestone, let’s just say it wasn’t pretty.

On a side note, I think you and the Adventure Crew drank Senor Frogs into bankruptcy. The doors were locked, and all the people who wanted in were standing out front. Job well done.

3b3f6879353b89a32f0397e3d6eefa96.jpg

I hope your liver has enough time to recover prior to Symphony.

I thought Genies can make anything happen! [emoji6]

Rick, love your review! Also, caught the drunk walk through Old San Juan, loved it! You guys are a lot of fun!

Please tell your friends that I love the YouTube videos! Something I would have done back in the day.

Looking forward to the rest of the review! Happy cruising!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Got an e-mail today that my excursion for Barbados has changed it's description, and during our "scenic drive" we aren't going to the Hastings Boardwalk but instead the Holetown Mall. Trying to decide if the trip to the Mount Gay Rum Distillery is worth having to visit a mall.

Got an e-mail today that my excursion for Barbados has changed it's description, and during our "scenic drive" we aren't going to the Hastings Boardwalk but instead the Holetown Mall. Trying to decide if the trip to the Mount Gay Rum Distillery is worth having to visit a mall.

The Jolly Roger had no shortage of rum today. Do yourself a favor and go walk the plank!

The Jolly Roger had no shortage of rum today. Do yourself a favor and go walk the plank!

We may end up doing that! We've never been to Barbados, so we wanted to see some of the island in addition to taking the local beverages...but we may just go for the beverages instead!

Hello Rick,

I believe this is your last day at sea today which totally sucks :( I hope you and your crew make it an awesome one, I have been having a blast following your adventures aboard Adventure!

Enjoying the last sea day and will probably post a whole bunch of photos tomorrow, including 70s party. In the meantime, thought you would all want to know that we won the Quest last night. Chase also won Ms. Adventure of the Seas.

edeb41e7205a45ecd0fca347838407d4.jpg

Friends don’t let friends stand in their underwear alone!

8e64133cf78c6d637bd02923e64898e4.jpg

So I think someone asked for our 70s party photos. Unfortunately, most of our stuff is on video, well for the video. Here is one of us with the crew!

48cb24d57a6ab031665c95d198dd0dad.jpg

To make up for it, I’m posting this year’s bathing suit swap. Chase and Jenny do this annually on Spring Break, but I refrained last year from sharing.

e1e9383e4cbfdc81dbbdcf0c60d02b2c.jpg

To make up for it, I’m posting this year’s bathing suit swap. Chase and Jenny do this annually on Spring Break, but I refrained last year from sharing.

e1e9383e4cbfdc81dbbdcf0c60d02b2c.jpg

This. Is. Everything. 🤣🤣🤣

Mangroomer

Oh Timmy Tim, I’ll send you a special text showing you that I am very well groomed. Next time you should come along to adjust the lighting on my eggplant. Speaking of which, nobody asked what happened to it!

1d3562e83a78c82e2a02127971b6bfc2.jpg

95f49b520f3deb5072132700d8cac3c6.jpg

cc4bcbb481c0f08ee7d5e949d9e84b2f.jpg

e736e65bc8caa2fbc380a18d4ca31bf1.jpg