Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Already happens. Went to add pre-paid gratuities a few weeks ago; cruise fare went up $1,000:eek:

Had to call in to get it done.

Excellent RC, as least they are treating Celebrity the same as the Royal Caribbean side.:rolleyes:

Just logged in to find the new system in place.... wow, I knew royal's IT was dodgy at time but this really does just elevate things to a whole new level of incompetence!

Only my latest booked cruise is currently showing (for 2019!). My other 4 bookings are nowhere to be seen. I tried adding one manually and while it recognised it, it never got added to my list of cruises. No past cruises listed either! And this had to be done in IE as Firefox for me simply didn't load the login page (just got a blank blue page).

I am so thankful others here have detailed how to get into the still working old system!

Only one of my upcoming cruises is showing up despite multiple times trying to add it via the reservation number. Was on the phone with RCCL for OVER AN HOUR AND A HALF with no resolution. Where are my shore excursions I have booked? Why do I now have to look up everything by reservation number where as last time at least after I entered it once it was there. Really - - - -:mad::mad::mad:

No indication that it will work?

I just went onto there wed sight and I have two words for it.

It's sucks

It dropped 8 of my 13 upcoming cruises and my cruise history is wrong.

Called crown and anchor desk which was no help. the only thing they could stay was to wait a few days for royal to get the kinks out. Know royal that could take a couple of years.

Why cant they leave well enough along.

Just read this

https://cruisefever.net/royal-caribb...unts-into-one/

Beginning this month, Royal Caribbean is rolling out Universal Guest Accounts that will give cruisers just one login for both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises accounts.

This one login will be good for both cruise line’s apps and websites, giving you an enhanced digital cruise experience. Royal Caribbean is putting all of your essential cruise information in one place. It will include everything you need from loyalty (Crown & Anchor) information, personalized itineraries and details, all with just one account login.

The merger will begin to take place as early as March 7, 2018 for those who have upcoming reservations. The merged logins are on a trial basis so they will not be rolled out to everyone at once.

Royal Caribbean also stated that they are working on other enhancements that will be rolled out over the next few months. Enhancements will include the ability to book “anything imaginable” from your smart phone.

Just checked and have the new merged version . All my cruises and points are there , however cannot get any cruise planning options .

I should have resisted looking. I show only one upcoming cruise and no previous cruises. Should be 4 and 16. I need to call Crown and Anchor today anyway, I need to see if my OBC from my credit card is there.

Same here- no past cruises and only 3 booked ones out of 13. I just added one manually guess you have to do that for all of them? Wish I had printed out a current past cruise history WHO KNEW!!??

I think I have it - all blue screen, I have just had to do revalidation of password and a security question.... and I just received a confirmation email saying "Did you know this same account can also be used for Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises? Happy travels."

It just has 3 headings across the top.... Dashboard, Cruises and Settings.

It shows I have 2 upcoming bookings (I have 5) and it says I have no past cruises!!!

By the cruise details you click on Stateroom details - it just shows your name, the cabin # and that it is a balcony. No link to deckplans so you can't see location any more.

By one of my bookings I cannot even see my stateroom details

Manually add a missing cruise and a big blue button appears saying "pay remaining balance" - even on cruises booked via a TA!

It then pulls in my past cruises

It will not let me add my Celebrity cruise

Teething problems!!

So far not impressed!

Go to settings and update your information and all of your past cruises will be there.

Lovely,just lovely..........No cruises listed at all............past or future......

Yup,their IT department is the best(n)(n)(n) unbelievable.

I have no past ones and only 3 out of 13 future, guess I'm ahead of you:eek:

I think I have it - all blue screen, I have just had to do revalidation of password and a security question.... and I just received a confirmation email saying "Did you know this same account can also be used for Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises? Happy travels."

It just has 3 headings across the top.... Dashboard, Cruises and Settings.

It shows I have 2 upcoming bookings (I have 5) and it says I have no past cruises!!!

By the cruise details you click on Stateroom details - it just shows your name, the cabin # and that it is a balcony. No link to deckplans so you can't see location any more.

By one of my bookings I cannot even see my stateroom details

Manually add a missing cruise and a big blue button appears saying "pay remaining balance" - even on cruises booked via a TA!

It then pulls in my past cruises

It will not let me add my Celebrity cruise

Teething problems!!

So far not impressed!

OY. I have this blue screen too. It says "Welcome Back" I have entered my credentials, and I get a notice at the bottom that says "We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later."

PITA

Question - those of you that already had both C&A and Celebrity accounts - do you see that the Celebrity account has been migrated to the new design, too?

My Celebrity account number is there but not my cruises or anything else.

Never got past the "One Time Only" Security update. Will not panic...will not panic...will not panic

Same as me. After spending 1 hr 15 min in queue waiting to speak with someone and then spending another 45 on the phone, was told “Sorry. We can’t help you now.”

Thank you for this. Will be bookmarking this and using for a while.

Welcome

I actually like the design of the new site, it's easier to use on a mobile device, maybe by summer it will be as functionally,non-functional

as the old site.

Welcome

I actually like the design of the new site, it's easier to use on a mobile device, maybe by summer it will be as functionally,non-functional

as the old site.

I'd agree - it *could* be a really nice new design.... but I am just shocked at how utterly lacking in basic functionality it is, and at how the little that is there is so incredibly buggy. And this is with my pre-exising level of acceptance of dodgy RCCL websites!