Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I am too scared to go to RCI's website after reading this thread. I'm going to wait until someone reports some degree of normalcy has returned. I have 14 future cruises, 2 next month, and more past cruises than I can count, and I'm not about to re-enter all of that information. Good luck to us all. :eek::eek::eek:

I am too scared to go to RCI's website after reading this thread. I'm going to wait until someone reports some degree of normalcy has returned. I have 14 future cruises, 2 next month, and more past cruises than I can count, and I'm not about to re-enter all of that information. Good luck to us all. :eek::eek::eek:

I just went in 4 times to set up accounts. As soon as I put in the C&A number it would say pending. But then within a minute, everything popped up correctly.

Has anyone else been to the new RCCL website? It is awful. Only one of my upcoming cruises is showing up despite multiple times trying to add it via the reservation number. Was on the phone with RCCL for OVER AN HOUR AND A HALF with no resolution. Where are my shore excursions I have booked? Why do I now have to look up everything by reservation number where as last time at least after I entered it once it was there. Really - - - -:mad::mad:clear.png?emoji-mad-1709

Today I log into Royal Caribbean web site and it ask me to validate my account and going through a new setup including input my Crown Anchor ID. Then their new web site came up. Browsing it through it for a while and I do not like it at all. It is missing alot of functionalities which I can do with the old web site. Now I no longer can view my payment history, can not book activities, dinning etc... online. Can not view the detail about my booking. . No Cruise Planner. Can not link other booking. Missing Preferences Request such as bed configurations etc...... Basically you can not do much within your account, you can not even see your balance and deposit. Or if the guest in your cabin has their C&A ids assign to it.

What does everyone think about their new My Account web site ?

Edited by StrikeEagle

I just went in 4 times to set up accounts. As soon as I put in the C&A number it would say pending. But then within a minute, everything popped up correctly.

Ok.... I got the same pending message. I was able to get back in and now my account is associated with the C&A #. Still trying to get to the cruise planner........

Today I log into Royal Caribbean web site and it ask me to validate my account and going through a new setup including input my Crown Anchor ID. Then their new web site came up. Browsing it through it for a while and I do not like it at all. It is missing alot of functionalities which I can do with the old web site. Now I no longer can view my payment history, can not book activities, dinning etc... online. Can not view the detail about my booking. . No Cruise Planner. Can not link other booking. Missing Preferences Request such as bed configurations etc...... Basically you can not do much within your account, you can not even see your balance and deposit. Or if the guest in your cabin has their C&A ids assign to it.

What does everyone think about their new My Account web site ?

Yeah I'm not a fan as well. Was a pain to get to my cruise planner

Anyone else unable to log into their account? The new blue log-in screen appears, but not able to sign in.

I have the same problem. As a few other people have reported, the C&A line just says to wait until tomorrow and try again. However, I do not believe that it will work tomorrow either. I think that the issue is that my login name is not an email address. Therefore, I tried to create a new login name but it simply said that my email address was already in use. I think this new web site was put on line before it was debugged; typical for RCCL technology.:mad::mad::mad: