Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I think I have it - all blue screen, I have just had to do revalidation of password and a security question.... and I just received a confirmation email saying "Did you know this same account can also be used for Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises? Happy travels."

It just has 3 headings across the top.... Dashboard, Cruises and Settings.

It shows I have 2 upcoming bookings (I have 5) and it says I have no past cruises!!!

By the cruise details you click on Stateroom details - it just shows your name, the cabin # and that it is a balcony. No link to deckplans so you can't see location any more.

By one of my bookings I cannot even see my stateroom details

Manually add a missing cruise and a big blue button appears saying "pay remaining balance" - even on cruises booked via a TA!

It then pulls in my past cruises

It will not let me add my Celebrity cruise

Teething problems!!

So far not impressed!

The same people who did the Obama health care web site had some free time so they designed the RCI merger site. I couldn't get the BLUE screen to accept input.

This link no longer works

Try this without login at the end. It just worked for me.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/

I think so many people are trying to access the site, it is crashing as well as IT folks are continuing to work on the bugs and tweak it.

On a good note, I called today and got an automated system that gave me my balance (which was correct) and offered to take a payment. I think this is new.

OMG, what a total cluster! After so many frkn tries, finally was able to get in. It showed my April 2018 reservation, but I had to tell it my C&A number and my 2019 reservation info. But it thought I was pre-gold (really?). I signed out and back in (as per earlier post suggested) and presto it recognized my points and status, but lost my 2019 reservation. Keyed that in again. But no where can you go to actually 'see' anything specific. I clicked on the 2019 booking and all it said for details were our names and type, not even # of our cabin. REALLY???

I'm not sure what low level, not skilled programmers they have but I can't even begin to say TEST loudly enough for them. And so... we have no idea what/where/anything of anything is at this point. I have also noticed, there appears to be NO WAY to get to anything C&A related. I know others already mentioned 'preferences'. I'm sure they are SO happy to be getting all these calls. And knowing RCI's web and phone customer service prowess, does anyone actually 'trust' being told 'oh, of course it's all as I say it is'.

I suspect this will be a VERY long thread.

Erika

The ONLY email I received when I made the booking was 'Welcome to Royal Caribbean' and a "Online Payment Confirmation" email which contained a reservation number.

As of last night, the site is changed. Alot.

I can see our cruise, the date and the ship. I click on stateroom and it shows our names. But it only shows "GTY Stateroom", not the specific GTY that we booked. Made me realize that I don't have any documentation to support the details of the reservation?

It's my first time booking with RCCL, is this normal?

:o

I called them.

Was told to give the system 24 hours while they work through the transition. I also requested an invoice of our reservation, which apparently you must request. It contains everything about our cruise. Nice to have.

I logged in and then I get to a page that says, "Pardon the Interruption" that wants me to do a one time account validation. The email field is already filled in with someone elses email address. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit: Okay, got Richard's email address out of my account and was able to reset my password. I was nervous to do an account reset because I did not want my information sent to Richard, whoever he is. Reset allowed me to put in the email address, so now have an account with no C&A number or past cruises, but have lost Richard, so that is something.

Wow, that is crazy. Wonder how many other accounts are mixed up?

Sorry - I didn't realize that thread was about the same topic - it wasn't at the beginning.

Someone on that thread suggested using this link to get to the old pages:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

and it works. (Shouldn't RCCL have mentioned that on the new interface?)

On a positive note, on the Settings page, they got my X CC# right!

That would've been helpful. I was even on the phone with technical support, because after trying to reset my password 6x, I didnt know where I was. He told me to set up a new account with the same email.. Well of course that didnt work. Nor could I understand him. Ugh:mad:

This is SO incredibly annoying. I am missing all but one upcoming cruise. None of my 2018 cruises are showing, including one scheduled in the next 3 weeks. Why in the heck didn’t RCA give advance warning so we could all print out all existing and past cruises before doing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did finally get in and got our Celebrity numbers also.

Everything looks ok except Royal is showing our having a "one night" cruise leaving on Jan 1, 2019 and returning the next day. It show a GTY room with a reservation number. I didn't book anything around that time.

Our other two cruises look fine.

I'm going to give them a few days to see if this goes away before calling...I bet their phones are busy.

This should take you to the old website

That does take you to the old page but most links are now set to go back to the "new" modified version pages for the selection. I imagine the call for the page is the same in both version and page was just replaced with the new version

Sorry - I didn't realize that thread was about the same topic - it wasn't at the beginning.

Someone on that thread suggested using this link to get to the old pages:

and it works. (Shouldn't RCCL have mentioned that on the new interface?)

On a positive note, on the Settings page, they got my X CC# right!

It does work, but you can only view one cruise at a time. Then you must enter the above link again.

I did finally get in and got our Celebrity numbers also.

Everything looks ok except Royal is showing our having a "one night" cruise leaving on Jan 1' date=' 2019 and returning the next day. It show a GTY room with a reservation number. I didn't book anything around that time.

Our other two cruises look fine.

I'm going to give them a few days to see if this goes away before calling...I bet their phones are busy.[/quote']

Hey... maybe Royal is giving everyone a 'free one-day cruise' as compensation for the IT mess.

I'd go and check my cruise planner but...........

Just absolutely horrendous. I need to get to the details of one of my upcoming cruises and cannot see diddly-squat.

Hitting the anchor just takes me to the home page.

got to https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do and use your old login info. You can then see the reservations, but you can only view one at a time. When you're done you must enter the link again to see additional cruises. I don't know how long that will be there, but I needed to do a couple of things on an upcoming cruise, and was able to make reservations and book an excursion.

Thank you for helping out with the old RCCL link which worked for me, too. I was getting quite worked up when suddenly with the new website I had to re-start with almost all my personal information - I even suspected to be the victim of a phishing site :cool: - and all cruise information as well as my order history had gone.

They even made me a citizen of the United States which is surely a novelty and I couldn't change that kind of information - the website just went dark ....

With the link you offered I was able to enter my usual log-in, my upcoming cruise and the orders I had done and paid for. Phew!!!