Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Can't log into the Royal site. No problem getting into Celebrity. My username and password has always been the same on the two different sites. This seems like a solution looking for a problem.

This message appears at the bottom of the page:

We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later.

Great that you can't log in, get to "My cruises", or CruisePlanner.

mac_tlc

Thanks for the links. I was able to log on after doing the extra steps (security etc). After updating the settings and going back to the dashboard a couple of times I was able to go and print out our docs for our upcoming April cruise! Yeah! I did notice they are missing one of my cruises from 2001. I had 2 that year but they only showed 1. I am not sure I have information to get this corrected. Oh well at least I am ready for this cruise. Good luck to all of you on getting logged on.

How do you even get to the point where you can change your password, etc? I try logging in and still get the "try again later" message I've been getting all day. I need details.

I can’t get into the Royal site at all. I get the same error message as the previous poster “We’re unable to complete your request, so please try again later”. So instead of my user name, I used my email address and password. It tells me that it does not recognize my email address. Sighhhhhh. I guess I’ll leave it alone for a couple of days and see if they can fix their problem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anyone else unable to log into their account? The new blue log-in screen appears, but not able to sign in.

YES!!!! When I enter my user name and password, I just get message saying !We are unable to complete your request, so please try again later.

Score another one for their web department. Do they really have NO QA? How is how this is working acceptable to be live for this long? It's called roll back kids. How much outsourcing does this company do? It's sad that EVERYONE see's any announcements about an "upgrade" to their site and cringe. Too much history on how things just get worse. I do wonder how many more calls they have received today by messing this up so much.

Score another one for their web department. Do they really have NO QA? How is how this is working acceptable to be live for this long? It's called roll back kids. How much outsourcing does this company do? It's sad that EVERYONE see's any announcements about an "upgrade" to their site and cringe. Too much history on how things just get worse. I do wonder how many more calls they have received today by messing this up so much.

I agree, bet they are getting tons of calls about how bad this is. Since this has gone on for years, I have no patience anymore with their tech department. Every time they make an "enhancement" it ends up being a nightmare.

RCI's version of QA consists of inviting a bunch of people in to try things for a few hours. I doubt the company has an actual QA group charged with certifying changes before release.

I suspect the cost of this current screw up in terms of lost revenue and support center overtime would have easily paid for good real world testing.

How do you even get to the point where you can change your password, etc? I try logging in and still get the "try again later" message I've been getting all day. I need details.

BND,

I finally had to call the Crown & Anchor desk to change my password - they had to send me an email with a link to enable the password reset. Their link also had my email address as the User name, instead of my old user name. It solved my problem.

Hope this helps.

Use the forgot my password step. That'll get you in. Then you, too, can be shocked how non-functional everything is. :)

Thanks. Yah...now booked cruises (and past) at least show up. But yeah, can't do much else.

I work in software design/development and I'm amazed that they release something that doesn't work at all originally with data missing...then only partial features.

The website seems to have been upgraded (Australia only?)

I can see my cruise but can’t see any details nor print my cruise documents. No way to add extras such as tours or drinks.

What am I doing wrong?

I posted to the RCCL Facebook page and got a nice response: "We're so sorry about this, Anne. We're still working on our website so everything is fully functional. Please allow 24 hours for these tweaks to be made. We appreciate your patience with this. -Gabbie." I'm pretty sure they are as frustrated as we are by the situation.

They really shouldn't have rolled this out until it's fully functional. I can't access my cruise planner on here :(

Yup. And all the stuff already purchased doesn't show up. The old back door isn't working either.

Someone posted a link on FB to the old webpage and I was able to get in and print our documents so I have our luggage tags. The only thing different was that our excursions and speciality restaurants don't show up at all on the document. I'll print out the email confirmations I have and take them with us like I always do.

This worked for me: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.royalcaribbean.com%2Fmycruises%2FprocessLogin.do&h=ATNU4vncH63-MpS_mvyJJxx9P_33SZ2Mcw0nxTQNp-7jKgKIpbItyG6NKNHG4tMmcL5aZaJyLQq5KIGBbqYK84RPjYcFwvqTpaYFzVcjnSGCs_xdyA