Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Good. Glad it worked for you.

Yes, very good because I really just need to pack :p:pand not play with these little details the are so frustrating last minute. If I knew they were going to mess with the website 5 days before I was leaving I would have printed sooner. OH well all is good! and better yet I'm going on a cruise this Sunday!

Lets just hope reservations stay in tact and we do not loose our Cruise Planner Bookings and MTD reservations.

I've managed to get into my calendar (through the already booked drop down). All my dining reservations, shore excursions and on ship activities are missing...

Did a dummy book of one of the activities and no dates come up, so there is some kind of glitch going on there.

Thankfully we don't sail till November and have confirmation emails of everything we booked.

Yes, very good because I really just need to pack :p:pand not play with these little details the are so frustrating last minute. If I knew they were going to mess with the website 5 days before I was leaving I would have printed sooner. OH well all is good! and better yet I'm going on a cruise this Sunday!

I am jealous. Have another month to go until mine. Only a half hour drive to the port of Tampa will help us to not get too stressed.

When I go here and put in my reservation number it says it doesnt exist

:mad:

Sorry...maybe I was lucky for a moment.....I went back that way the second time I got that same result....But, I do have my passes now.

So, it appears this morning we are in the middle of an update to the account portion of the website.... look is totally different, have to re-enter a lot of info. Preferences are gone... unable to access Cruise Planner...... not sure where to find the online check-in, print docs, etc....I guess they'll get it completed soon........ at least I hope so. Sure wish they'd leave things alone.

I am jealous. Have another month to go until mine. Only a half hour drive to the port of Tampa will help us to not get too stressed.

Then you live in my neighborhood...lol I'm 1/2 hour away from Tampa too. However this time were are going out of SJU, and flying out of Tampa. Leaving on Sunday, no room for error, so we will just pray it all goes well.

Then you live in my neighborhood...lol I'm 1/2 hour away from Tampa too. However this time were are going out of SJU, and flying out of Tampa. Leaving on Sunday, no room for error, so we will just pray it all goes well.

Well, no winter storms to worry about flying out of Tampa and going south. Enjoy! :)

I just got off the phone with RC, they basically have no information. However you can still access your cruise planner to reserver dinner, excursions, etc. I was able to access mine. https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/asr/login.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=3

thanks for that I was about to rip my hair out trying to find details of our upcoming cruises..

Omg, is this correct? So I didn’t have to give up my user name after all?

Question To the thread:

Has anyone successfully logged in with a non-email user name after the website change?

No, mine is requiring an email login.

I know there are other threads that go on and on about this rotten situation that Royal has put everyone in. Yesterday I was able to "back in" to my cruise to view excursions and thank goodness I went through all the registration and printed my set-sail passes. I booked this cruise last minute and still wanted to look and book dining options, bev package and excursions. I am furious that I can't get in. When I go to the Online Check In to try and back in again, it tells me my reservation number is not valid. :eek: If I just log in regularly it says bad request. I am so sick of this. I have been away from Royal for 2 years. Sat I decided to book this spur of the moment. BIG MISTAKE!!! Same old Royal

I am thinking now you can either use your email address or username once registered, but not both?

Omg, is this correct? So I didn’t have to give up my user name after all?

Question To the thread:

Has anyone successfully logged in with a non-email user name after the website change?

First time one logs in old username works. But once one completes the process, one has to use email address on all subsequent logins, old user name does not work anymore.

Finally, able to get in, and noticed that my total count is less by 2 nights. All along it was correct, until the recent changes. Suggestion--Check your point/night count.

Will call C&A.

I get, “! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again later.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just jumped through all their new hoops and it did not accept my password then I changed it to a new one and now it won't let me get onto the site. I too get this "unable to" message! too!

I just jumped through all their new hoops and it did not accept my password then I changed it to a new one and now it won't let me get onto the site. I too get this "unable to" message! too!

Me too. I put in the reservation number of our cruise in a few weeks and that came up. Put our C&A Diamond info isn't there and it appears we have never sailed with RCI before. I hope that they fix this.