Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I had planned on booking a couple excursions while they had the sale on this past week but by the time I found the back door in to the Cruise Planner the sales were over today. Epic Fail Royal on the redesign. Ugh!!

I just logged in and it didn't have my crown and anchor number, past cruises, or anything! I added my C&A number and that did work but now I cant reminisce over past cruises :(

I only have one of booked cruises listed.Anyone else decided if they are any one the prefixes (IV,III - no Mr, Mrs, MS,Miss!!)

I just logged in and it didn't have my crown and anchor number, past cruises, or anything! I added my C&A number and that did work but now I cant reminisce over past cruises :(

They are listed under my cruises. I spotted my 12 niter on the Quantum as 11 nights. The C&A folks insisted that because it's listed as 11 nights it is correct. I told them that I have the invoice showing as a 12 niter. Thank God I began keeping a spreadsheet since they changed over to 1 point = 1 night system.

I cannot even get logged in. Now its a right mess saying my password needs changing, but then wont change it. I have given up.:loudcry:

Same with me. I’ve changed my password 10 times and it still won’t let me in. I give up. Glad I printed out my set sail docs and luggage tags for my B2B cruises in 6 days.

I logged onto the site using my smartphone and then I was able to login normally through the website. While it says username or email it really wants your email.

Hope this helps!

Wahoo!!! I just tried from my smartphone and it WORKED!!! Thank you SO much for posting this I still had to 'update' with a longer password, but when I did, it finally loaded and generated an email that I had succeeded in updating my account. And now I can finally log in from my laptop. I hate doing things from my phone if I'm home and my laptop is right there, I much prefer the larger screen. And I never even thought about trying it from my phone instead. It does say that it will now take 24 hours before my info such as my currently booked cruises will update, but it shows the correct C&A level and points, so that's a start. You're a unicorn genius! :D

Wahoo!!! I just tried from my smartphone and it WORKED!!! Thank you SO much for posting this I still had to 'update' with a longer password, but when I did, it finally loaded and generated an email that I had succeeded in updating my account. And now I can finally log in from my laptop. I hate doing things from my phone if I'm home and my laptop is right there, I much prefer the larger screen. And I never even thought about trying it from my phone instead. It does say that it will now take 24 hours before my info such as my currently booked cruises will update, but it shows the correct C&A level and points, so that's a start. You're a unicorn genius! :D

Just glad to be able to help a little bit with the frustration. So happy you were able to get in!

Thanks for the info. I had to call this morning to make my weekly payment on my cruise. Thought it was a hoax website at first. I tell you, Cruise Critic peeps are the best out there! :D:D:D

From what I have read on CC threads RCI is updating there system to force users to have a more secure userid and password. I currently have a simple userid and only a six character password. When I attempt to log in I get the “Unable to complete your request” message. No statement as to why or if I need to perform some other action. Assuming this is happening due to my substandard userid and password, this is what in a more perfect world the site should do -

I enter my old substandard userid and password.

The server logs me on and recognizes that my credentials need to be updated.

The browser displays a message that my userid and password need to be updated and displays a page that allows me to do this.

The server updates my user information in the database.

The browser now displays the next page as if I had logged on as normal.

From then on if I try to use my old credentials the logon should fail with an invalid userid or password message.

Simple flow, easy for the user to follow. No guessing why the logon failed or what to do next. No need for the user to recreate accounts. This isn’t launching a Tesla into interplanetary orbit, folks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

"Guests may experience new functionality while it is being trialed"(from RC's announcement). Note the work "trialed". No one should expect it to work perfectly as it isn't a finished product. Have some patience and things might work better next week.

If you don't have a cruise in the next few days, it may be better to wait for all the data to be uploaded. It will save you from having to re-enter data or call.

Just tried it and it says... "sorry the page you requested is no longer available." :(

Thank goodness I was able to do our Set Sail Pass earlier this morning using this log in method! Who knows when they'll have it trustworthy enough to use again. We hope it will be fixed by the time our documents are ready to print!

Do not log onto the RCCI website. Go to the top of the page and tap on the three horizontal lines.

Choose “Already Booked” and then choose online checkin or cruise planner.

It “should” take you to the page where you can enter name, Resv #, etc.

That is how I got to mine....