Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

We have a cruise in 44 days. What a disaster only my current cruise is listed. Now I have to add the other 2 one at a time. Thank goodness all the stuff I ordered for this cruise was there don’t know about anything else. My boarding set sail is okay and our Room tags are okay

The one thing that irks me (other than the things already mentioned) is my cruise is in 24 days. There was an excursion sale yesterday for my cruise. Because I wasn't able to get into Cruise Planner I wasn't able to take advantage of the sale. Since I'm so close to cruise date I don't think there will be another sale before I leave. They shouldn't send emails advertising specific sales when their website isn't working since there is no way for me to take advantage of it. And I know you will say I could call. I did. I was on hold for 45 minutes and then got disconnected.

Also, it would have been nice if Crown & Anchor members would have received an email beforehand stating that this change was being made so we could go ahead and print luggage tags and set sail passes BEFORE the website changed.

Ugh!!! Frustrated!

I agree. Website update is HORRIBLE. I can log into my booking, but none of the links work.

Able to access the cruise planner by logging out, going to already booked, and entering my booking information. Have zero idea if I can add to the cart as I'm done buying things.

Good thing I printed my set sail pass last week, because when I try to access the online checkin in the same way, it doesn't recognize my info. The link within the booking to "edit check in info" give me this, no matter what browser I use:

"Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie/n"

Horrid. I'll bet they didn't spend five minutes testing it.

Getting same error when trying to check-in for our cruise. Wish I had done it earlier before the change.

I am also getting the "Bad Request" error on numerous sections of the website. This is a disgrace, and whichever Royal upper management person made the call to go live with this new site certainly made a "Bad Request"!

What I find interesting is that people are getting different results. I can't log in at all and still get the try again later message. My DH can log in but can't navigate to a lot. Others get prompted to change their password. Normally, everyone would have the same issue. Everyone who can log in (even those prompted to change their password) are you using your email address as your log on? I use a logon that isn't my email. DH uses his email address. I do wonder if they have to fix the logon line to recognize something that isn't an email adddress and that's the problem with even logging in?

BND,

I was using a user name that was not email, and kept receiving the try again later message, I finally called C&A and they sent the password change link to me, that showed my current email address on the account - as my new user name.

In reading the thread, it appears another CC person manually triggered the password change at the initial login screen itself with the forgot password link on the right - also replacing their user name with their email as they did the lost password link. Does this help?

If not, call call crown and anchor desk and explain your user name is not an email. They should help you through it.

Good luck

I am thinking now you can either use your email address or username once registered, but not both?

Omg, is this correct? So I didn’t have to give up my user name after all?

Question To the thread:

Has anyone successfully logged in with a non-email user name after the website change?

Edited by peach section
add question

We have a cruise in 44 days. What a disaster only my current cruise is listed. Now I have to add the other 2 one at a time. Thank goodness all the stuff I ordered for this cruise was there don’t know about anything else. My boarding set sail is okay and our Room tags are okay

Same thing for me, had to re-enter two reservations but my upcoming cruise is 56 days away, so cruise docs and luggage tags have not been issued. I’m not seeing anywhere on my dashboard or when going back into online checkin wherecruise docs or luggage tags might be. Where/how did you find luggage tags?

The one thing that irks me (other than the things already mentioned) is my cruise is in 24 days. There was an excursion sale yesterday for my cruise. Because I wasn't able to get into Cruise Planner I wasn't able to take advantage of the sale. Since I'm so close to cruise date I don't think there will be another sale before I leave. They shouldn't send emails advertising specific sales when their website isn't working since there is no way for me to take advantage of it. And I know you will say I could call. I did. I was on hold for 45 minutes and then got disconnected.

Also, it would have been nice if Crown & Anchor members would have received an email beforehand stating that this change was being made so we could go ahead and print luggage tags and set sail passes BEFORE the website changed.

Ugh!!! Frustrated!

I had the same issue wanting to book an excursion that was on sale. I just called and booked it rather than missing out. It was not as convenient but it was worth it to save 25%.

Ugh!!! Frustrated!

I understand your frustration, but you could have called the "pre-cruise dept.", or better yet you have logged in as illustrated in post #51.

I had the same issue wanting to book an excursion that was on sale. I just called and booked it rather than missing out. It was not as convenient but it was worth it to save 25%.

It took some doing but I was able to get into the cruise planner on all my reservations. There was/is a path, it’s just not the simple path the old site had.

count me in on the list of angry people because of this. I check the site everyday to check prices of stuff for my upcoming cruise and excursion and its beyond annoying. Even before it merged it wasn't the best website as it did annoying things like always log you out and take you to a new browser to book stuff.

Omg, is this correct? So I didn’t have to give up my user name after all?

Question To the thread:

Has anyone successfully logged in with a non-email user name after the website change?

Ok, i just did some testing. I tried to login with my (old) user name this morning, and got the same "please try again later" message.

I prompted the forgot PW link, and it asked for my email address. It then asked for a new PW, and received message that PW cannot be reused (yesterday it let me re-use the same password I had). I was then logged in to my account.

So - I then logged out, and it would not let me log back in with my old/newly validated non-email user name. It only let me log back in again with my email address as user name (and with the password that I just had to change).

I don't have time to find the hints here on how to get my set sail pass, leaving Sunday March 11th and did not print yet . Luggage tags would also be helpful. Please let me know if you found a way to your set sail pass. ANYONE?

I don't have time to find the hints here on how to get my set sail pass, leaving Sunday March 11th and did not print yet . Luggage tags would also be helpful. Please let me know if you found a way to your set sail pass. ANYONE?

Try this. Also, make sure you are logged out of the new website or your reservation will not come up after typing in the details.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=2

I am thinking now you can either use your email address or username once registered, but not both?

I think it is just email address. The entry screen does say User Name or Email Address. But inside your profile there seems only to be a place for the email address. Since logging in the new site, I have not been able to log in using my User Name.

This did not work for me. Page is unavailable :(

You may need to clear your browser history, cache and cookies. I was getting many dead links until I did that. After doing that, make sure you exit and restart your browser.

For those of you who can't get into cruise planner try this:

I am able to access the cruise planner by

royalcaribbean.com

introducing cruiseplanner is on screen

buy now

reserve now

enter your info on page

cruise planner comes up