Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

New RCI log-in completely borked for me. Will not recognize my Crown & Anchor number and will not allow me to look at excursions, specialty dining, activities for my upcoming cruise. RCI's IT department has always been pretty bad at throwing untested crap into production and this is one of their worst failures.

marydill and North of 60, EXACTLY. Our dept works closely with IT on systems upgrades because at least one of our various softwares changes every.single.year. And months of testing will NOT reveal all the kinks. We still have some to work out, no matter how hard we have worked on testing it.

This is beyond that. It was a website not ready for prime time. And I’m sure that the people working feverishly in the trenches warned management, but management has no idea how it all works, they just know what they want.

It will get straightened out, eventually. Or they will roll the websites back to what they were.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree. Website update is HORRIBLE. I can log into my booking, but none of the links work.

Able to access the cruise planner by logging out, going to already booked, and entering my booking information. Have zero idea if I can add to the cart as I'm done buying things.

Good thing I printed my set sail pass last week, because when I try to access the online checkin in the same way, it doesn't recognize my info. The link within the booking to "edit check in info" give me this, no matter what browser I use:

"Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie/n"

Horrid. I'll bet they didn't spend five minutes testing it.

Agree with all the others. Just tested sign on myself. Looks like it "could" be better, but at this point, it's clearly not. I was able to add my other cruises, but I see no way of accessing the cruise planner. Wonder what happened to my OBC that showed up yesterday?!

"Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie/n"

Horrid. I'll bet they didn't spend five minutes testing it.

Getting same error when trying to check-in for our cruise. Wish I had done it earlier before the change.

Thanks Andrew, same to you!

We have to get you two and the Villain together with us on the same cruise one day. It would be well worth it. The Rat shall arrange it.

Edited by A&L_Ont

What I find interesting is that people are getting different results. I can't log in at all and still get the try again later message. My DH can log in but can't navigate to a lot. Others get prompted to change their password. Normally, everyone would have the same issue. Everyone who can log in (even those prompted to change their password) are you using your email address as your log on? I use a logon that isn't my email. DH uses his email address. I do wonder if they have to fix the logon line to recognize something that isn't an email adddress and that's the problem with even logging in?

I was able to log in but it had my daughters email address and I couldn’t change it . She can’t sign in because the email address is already used.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What I find interesting is that people are getting different results. I can't log in at all and still get the try again later message. My DH can log in but can't navigate to a lot. Others get prompted to change their password. Normally, everyone would have the same issue. Everyone who can log in (even those prompted to change their password) are you using your email address as your log on? I use a logon that isn't my email. DH uses his email address. I do wonder if they have to fix the logon line to recognize something that isn't an email adddress and that's the problem with even logging in?

Have not been able to login with username I setup years ago. It will always say password is incorrect. Have to use my email address now to get in now.

Have not been able to login with username I setup years ago. It will always say password is incorrect. Have to use my email address now to get in now.

It tells me that my email/password is incorrect when I use my email address.

Fun fact- yesterday I was at least able to book things by using the "back way" in... Going to Already Booked-> Online Check In-> Entering my details-> Submit-> Exit and View Reservation-> Then going to the Cruise Planner.

Today if I follow those steps, and get to the "Exit and View Reservation" screen, I get taken to a "Bad Request" page.

I am SO glad that yesterday I finished booking up the last of things we wanted to do for our upcoming Alaskan cruise. However, I'm bummed because I wanted to compare the prices we paid to the current prices, to see if any had gone down :(

I feel SO BAD for people who have cruises coming up in the near future, who want to check on their stuff!!!

I ran into the same issue. Apparently, the password I was using for years is too short now (it was 7 characters). Now they require at least 8 characters, with one number, etc. I picked a new password that met their criteria and typed it in... And was able to log on. Now, when I log on I use my e-mail address and this new password.

It tells me that my email/password is incorrect when I use my email address.

I had that same error message. Here's how I finally got in.

sign in with your email, when it says it's wrong select "forgot password"

this generates the system to email you a link to change your password.

Apparently this new incarnation requires a re-registration (they could have told us that).

Once I did that step I was able to sign in.