Frozen Mocha Frappacino and drink package on Anthem

bpd196

I was on Anthem 8/2017 and they had them available at the Windjammer coffee bar, the pastry/coffee shop on the Promenade and the Cafe by 270. I am not sure under which drink packages they are covered in as we were Star class but I would imagine the top tier alcohol/refreshment package would cover them but maybe not the non-alcoholic/soda cup package that doesn't include the fresh squeezed OJ.

I think ala carte pricing was less than you would pay on land for a similar product, so it may be worth it to splurge if you don't have a package that does cover it.

Thank you, I have 4 teenagers cruising with me and I have the soda package for them but I know they all drink the frozen coffees and am hoping the soda package will cover them

It will not - you would have to upgrade their soda package to the full non-alcoholic package.

Thank you, I have 4 teenagers cruising with me and I have the soda package for them but I know they all drink the frozen coffees and am hoping the soda package will cover them

I sure wouldn’t count on it. Frozen non-alcoholic drinks and specialty coffee are not included in the soda package which includes, well, soda.

Can you get a Frozen Mocha Frappacino with the Cafe Select Package? I paid 36.58 for a card that I believe has 10 punches on it, for our upcoming cruise on Anthem. I have used this type of card for them on other ships. --They are so good!!!--

• 1 month later...
I know we had mocha drinks from Starbucks on Oasis and was wondering if Anthem has a Starbucks. Also Starbucks was included in the Star Class amenities on Oasis and we are hoping it will also be included on Anthem.

There is no Starbucks on the Anthem. The coffee shop is called La Patisserie. Yes, it has pastries, too. This will be included with Star class.

You need the refreshment package if you want these included. The soda package covers only soda (plus flavoured waters out of the freestyle machines on ships that have those)

Correct me if I am wrong, but if La Patisserie is considered a specialty restaurant, then I believe that none of the drinks here are included on any drink package unless you are Star Class That is if this follows the Starbucks pricing models on the other ships.

Edited by toyman55
correction

Correct me if I am wrong, but if La Patisserie is considered a specialty restaurant, then I believe that none of the drinks here are included on any drink package unless you are Star Class That is if this follows the Starbucks pricing models on the other ships.

This statement is 100% incorrect.

We had deluxe package recently on anthem and all the Starbucks drinks were included.

Stand alone Starbucks kiosks are not covered by the beverage packages.

Anthem serves drinks made with Starbucks beans and those are included in the drink packages. That includes places like La Patisserie, Café 270 and the coffee bar in the WJ.

This just confirmed I should purchase the deluxe drink package on the Anthem in August !!! Such good news that Starbucks in Le Patisserie is included =)

Ohhh yesss!!!

It was my first stop every morning while I was still in PJs

dp