Sweat Pants in MDR

Well thanks for your confirmation of not being welcome at ‘your” table, no problem to us as we dine at a table for 2 and on our upcoming sailing won’t be dining in the mdr to upset you either.

Didn’t say you weren’t welcome at my table though I’m sure you would decline my invite. What I said is they would be welcome by almost anyone but you by the sound of your prior post. They lost their luggage and anyone in that position deserves a break from judgement. That is my point. I think you are being way to critical of them.

No. Dine in the Windjammer which is for that type of apparel.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Guess what? The answer to the question isn't up to you.

The MDR is for whatever apparel Royal decides to allow in the MDR.

If it's that important to you, dine in an MDR on a different cruise line.

Didn’t say you weren’t welcome at my table though I’m sure you would decline my invite. What I said is they would be welcome by almost anyone but you by the sound of your prior post. They lost their luggage and anyone in that position deserves a break from judgement. That is my point. I think you are being way to critical of them.

I'm with you.

Its bad enough if your clothes are lost but then having people look down their noses at you adds insult to injury.

We always dress very smart but it is the attitude and friendliness of a person which we take notice of and certainly not what they are wearing.

when i read "sweat pants" I picture the fleece lined pants with elastic around the waist AND ANKLE. ;p;p Oh my goodness. There are more flattering ways to be comfortable. khakis come with elastic waist bands.

We call them jogging pants where i live and i wear them a lot in the house and when i do the gardening.

Guess what? The answer to the question isn't up to you.

The MDR is for whatever apparel Royal decides to allow in the MDR.

If it's that important to you, dine in an MDR on a different cruise line.

My view on threads like this is if the maitre'd is okay with what someone wears that should be OK with everyone else.

CruiseKitty22,

I am sorry your husband is having health difficulties. I cruised several times with my ailing Mom. Her condition influenced the clothing we chose for her. Best wishes for improved health and happy sailing.

Vicki

I would sincerely agree with that statement.