Nieuw Amsterdam and Zaandam Port Everglade Farewell Sail-Aways Apr 14, 2018

Boytjie

I just keep staring at the temperature! It is dreadful here in Southern Ontario - oh to be on one of those HAL ships!

Hope (but I fear) you are getting hit with the ice storm.

I guess we get it for 4 days next week :(. I'll take any warm weather FLL wants to give us in May ;)

They're big compared to almost everyone else's ships. NCL has some big ones too but nothing like the RCI Behemoth of the Seas.

You got that right for sure. Can't fathom being on those. I know lots like it but I don't want to be on a city on the sea :halo:

You got that right for sure. Can't fathom being on those. I know lots like it but I don't want to be on a city on the sea :halo:

I totally agree, my idea of a relaxing cruise is not me, and 5,500 of my closest friends. The size of the HAL ships is plenty big enough for me to relax and enjoy. I don't cruise for the ship itself.

For the passengers sake; I hope not.

Hope all is well with you.

I agree! The stories and pictures posted on line about the Norwegian Sun's guests recent experience of a "wet dock at sea" surely would not fit HAL's current slogan of "Savor the Journey".

I'm well; thanks for asking. Next cruises are the Royal Princess' 12/29/18 sailing and a b2b on the Nieuw Statendam sailing on 1/6/19.

And Mrs. Chief and you?

:D

I agree! The stories and pictures posted on line about the Norwegian Sun's guests recent experience of a "wet dock at sea" surely would not fit HAL's current slogan of "Savor the Journey".

I'm well; thanks for asking. Next cruises are the Royal Princess' 12/29/18 sailing and a b2b on the Nieuw Statendam sailing on 1/6/19.

And Mrs. Chief and you?

Sue is out in Napa on business trip and the days are busy with New Orleans convention and the month of May in Kauai and Maui.

Woke up this side of the grass so doing well thank you.:D