Ncl escape 4/22 no check in until 12PM.

kernie968

Everyone has been standing in line at the terminal for over 2 hours and the line isn't even moving. NCL called everyone and said escape will sail at the scheduled time....yea right

To think... if everyone had listened to NCL's call and texts not to arrive until after 12 there wouldn't have been anyone waiting in line for two hours at 12:30pm.

To think... if everyone had listened to NCL's call and texts not to arrive until after 12 there wouldn't have been anyone waiting in line for two hours at 12:30pm.

To think, the timestamps are off o this forum. Right now, its 2:11, what time does the timestamp on my thread say? So to answer your snarky comment, people have been standing on line for 2 hours as of 130-2pm aka they showed up exactly when they were supposed to

Thx! Enjoy everyone! Beautiful evening for her First NY Departure.

3 More weeks for us...

[emoji106][emoji568][emoji41]🥂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

five more weeks for me

Last question, by chance did anyone snap a pic of the bow of the ship from the street? Curious how it looks? The Bliss arrival is really going to be something at Pier 88!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

this is the ship webcam on the bow: https://www.ncl.com/shipcams/escapecam/fullsize.jpg

considering the Bliss and Escape is both sister ships, i don't think they will be that much difference, just different hull art

6:00 and we still haven’t set sail. Just spoke to a crew member and we are still waiting to be cleared from customs. Crazy! I’m happy I’m on vacation but it’s still annoying we haven’t gotten updates.

6:00 and we still haven’t set sail. Just spoke to a crew member and we are still waiting to be cleared from customs. Crazy! I’m happy I’m on vacation but it’s still annoying we haven’t gotten updates.

Relax! :) You're on the ship on vacation! Please don't get annoyed. Eat, drink and be merry. :D :D I would be!

Kathy

Enjoy! have a great time- going in 4 weeks. off topic- I was wondering- at what point (Verizon) would I need to shut off my phone to avoid roaming charges?

usually it is like 10-15 minutes after you sail under the bridge