Panama, Caribbean & West Coast

paul929207

in the past people have posted an excel spreadsheet or the pdf of it listing all the sailings and prices that were coming up to be released...just curious if anyone has that sheet for the ones that are being released May 17

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

I am following as well :)

The spreadsheet is an excel with all the ship , itineraries, dates and initial pricing. Its cool because it is usual available early and its sortable .

Sometimes Coral posts a listing of the upcoming cruises and pricing. It's pretty cool and quite a valuable resource. I've made good use of it myself a couple of times. If such an item is posted it's great but, if not, one certainly can't complain.

No worries....we are all here to help each other. I was able to change the file into a plain xls file and am uploading both of them now...hope this helps everyone...it sure does us!!!;p

Thank you!! Appreciate it!

Cassandra,

Thanks for fixing the file. I had tried to change the first one to an xls file, but it did not work. I notice that there is a space between the DOT and the XLS, so that may have been the problem. Maybe next time I will be more careful.

No worries....we are all here to help each other. I was able to change the file into a plain xls file and am uploading both of them now...hope this helps everyone...it sure does us!!!;p

SWEET!!!!!! Thanks everyone! I love CC!