Semi live Norwegian Gem May 5th-12th

Family dropped us off at port imperial at 935 quick ferry ride to midtown very easy walk to terminal. Priority check in with CAS very quick. Sitting waiting for boarding to start by 1020. Our boarding number is 5. Added bonus Bliss is here wow it's big and beautiful.

20180505_102802.thumb.jpg.ed7234068d585977591bfcc108a877c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

20180505_094359.thumb.jpg.8ca8b5424fd0e0b9f9451315407d25d3.jpg

Family dropped us off at port imperial at 935 quick ferry ride to midtown very easy walk to terminal. Priority check in with CAS very quick. Sitting waiting for boarding to start by 1020. Our boarding number is 5. Added bonus Bliss is here wow it's big and beautiful.

[ATTACH]420757[/ATTACH][ATTACH]420758[/ATTACH]

What at great shot of the Bliss & Gem!! The size difference really shows in this pic. Thank you for sharing..

We got off the Gem yesterday, as you were waiting to Board. Loved it! It was our first cruise ever, and this size ship was perfect for us. Met a lot of wonderful people in our roll call and enjoyed the whole week.

Sailing out of NYC was awesome, and I just happened to be awake on Saturday morning as we sailed into harbor and passed the Statue of Liberty.

I hope you enjoy your week as much as we did!

Enjoy a great day - with early port arrival - in Port Canaveral, whatever you do.

Weather forecast for rest of the scheduled ports aren't looking great ... ship itself never felt crowded, not even on sea days, make the best out of it. O'Sheehans being one of the great hideaway spot to sit & watch, sip coffee & take a quick bite.

If tendering is a good, please take some pictures of GSC to show & share progress on the private island with the newer areas.

Enjoy a great day - with early port arrival - in Port Canaveral, whatever you do.

Weather forecast for rest of the scheduled ports aren't looking great ... ship itself never felt crowded, not even on sea days, make the best out of it. O'Sheehans being one of the great hideaway spot to sit & watch, sip coffee & take a quick bite.

If tendering is a good, please take some pictures of GSC to show & share progress on the private island with the newer areas.

Will do. Today is beautiful we are fortunate enough to have family here so they brought us to cocoa beach. We love O sheens it's close to our cabin so we have gone there a lot.

Didn't take a picture but they are multi game keno black jack and poker.

Thank you for taking the time to check. Some confusion as people said no poker on the bar tops. I dont think they realized it was multi game. Thanks again. I love having some drinks and playing poker at the bar.

Great day at cocoa beach. Praying we make it to GSC. Customer service on ship is awesome. We had reservations for teppanyaki on Friday they called to say they couldn't accommodate our reserved time so they moved us 30 minutes and are giving us a bottle of wine for the inconvenience.