Live - Harmony of the Seas 5-19 to 5-26-2018 Finding Inner Harmony with 6k others :)

Sooooooooooooooooooo....................? [emoji848]

I passed, I couldn’t do it. I was there and just said no. Gives me a reason to book another cruise on Harmony I guess :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I passed, I couldn’t do it. I was there and just said no. Gives me a reason to book another cruise on Harmony I guess :)

Well, in fairness to you, it is a ridiculous price. But.... I believe the stores are open until 11 PM.:)

Well, in fairness to you, it is a ridiculous price. But.... I believe the stores are open until 11 PM.:)

LOL! You guys are bad! But in a good way!

Good Morning! I did not bring my base station. After many cruise bringing my systems you either cannot access the input on the tv or if you can you cannot change them.

On Harmony you can access the back of the tv

b5fe03335fae9e99f657d594a805cf8c.jpg

But you cannot access the inputs to change them nor does the TV controller input button work.

I purchased and used for many trips the following 15” Gaming Monitor which was easily brought along in a carry on and accepts hdmi input allowing you to use your dock and pro controller.

01b441a9cecce5c84b01ab4546be4279.jpg

Hope this helps!

Awesome thanks!

I so loved your blog. Looked forward to it every day. Helped me to get over my harmony withdrawal from our April 28 cruise. Loved that ship. Next up anthem again in September 2019 but the northeast this time. Will be a totally different experience but the long wait starts.

😡😩😢🤬. Really! I feel for your thoughts when you get home. We can start a go fund me to help you! 😂

You will be sorry! 😢

But on another note........thanks for sharing your cruise with us!

Great stuff seadog67...when you can, can you post the THURSDAY Cruise Compass stuff? I know Friday there won't be much at night 'cause usually the last night, it's kinda quiet...thanks again for all your great posts and info...I hope we have as good a time as you did! :cool:

Big Al

I so loved your blog. Looked forward to it every day. Helped me to get over my harmony withdrawal from our April 28 cruise. Loved that ship. Next up anthem again in September 2019 but the northeast this time. Will be a totally different experience but the long wait starts.

Thanks! I understand the withdrawal feelings and will have an equally long wait for our next cruise.

Had a great time with family and friends that we see maybe if we are lucky once a year so this was a special trip. I have never laughed so much and hard in years!

Thanks for following along and enjoy Anthem and the NE in 19!

[emoji35][emoji30][emoji22]🤬. Really! I feel for your thoughts when you get home. We can start a go fund me to help you! [emoji23]

You will be sorry! [emoji22]

But on another note........thanks for sharing your cruise with us!

It will not be that tough really.. I was on Allure and did not buy it there either and it was cheaper then.

I am glad it was an enjoyable report even though there were many lulls in uploads,I enjoy so many others reports between cruises that help with the cruise withdrawal so I am glad to give back a little.

Thanks for following all week!

Thanks for your great review. I have been looking forward to it every day. Loved the videos, pictures and commentary. You have a relaxed style to your writing that I like.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Thanks! I am glad it was enjoyable and everyone followed all week!

Great stuff seadog67...when you can, can you post the THURSDAY Cruise Compass stuff? I know Friday there won't be much at night 'cause usually the last night, it's kinda quiet...thanks again for all your great posts and info...I hope we have as good a time as you did! :cool:

Big Al

Thanks Big Al! Here is Thursday’s Compass. I will post Fridays once we get to the airport.

2dcb504fbe5b274bde4d9c0a331093b7.jpg

3a66f88ae72106f8625f27fb9d543880.jpg

e87c22a894676b39e745c2876d03b1ac.jpg

Thanks for your wonderful review. Great pictures and commentary.

Thanks! Really glad it was enjoyable!

Well... Good Morning Cruise Critics... welcome to disembarkation day from Harmony of the Seas....

We all know the feeling of ending our cruises and traveling home. Hoping for a smooth process leaving Harmony and flying back home later this afternoon.

Thanks for following along all week and I can only wish everyone has as great a cruise as we did this week!

I will post some further pictures and videos that did not make the report, once we get home.

Thanks again and Happy Cruising!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome review. SO nice following along. Thank you for sharing. It certainly looks like you had an amazing cruise!

Thanks! Glad it was fun!

Goodbye for now Harmony

d097b5b41c1f60fc843bbe954aae80b4.jpg

:D Thanks so much for taking time out of your cruise to post such enjoyable posts and pics! Also, thanks to Mrs .SeaDog allowing us to tag alone as well;) Your review made our wait somewhat bearable. We attempted to sail Harmony last September but Irma had different plans! We are soooooooo ready for this cruise!:tropical-drink:

Again, thank you.

Stacie:)

We are cruising the week of July 7, 2018, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed your review, videos, and photos more than any other I have seen of Harmony of the Seas! Thank you so much for taking the time to post such informative and entertaining information! I hope you eventually get your model of the HOTS!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums