Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

11 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

I'm guessing Harmony goes back to Port Everglades during the summer, with Port Canaveral getting Oasis as a port of call only and not an embarkation point.

I thought Harmony was going to PC year round.

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I think she’ll stay. She’s been commanding good prices out of Canaveral.  

I thought Oasis couldn't fit under the bridge. I'm on the Ta from Southampton Nov '20. I was hoping to do a B2B

17 minutes ago, gaylemh said:

I was told last week on Anthem that starting summer 2020, she will be doing summers out of UK and winters out of Bayonne.

Anthem and Indy in Southampton. Just wonder when they will follow Princess and do a 12 British Isles round trip. They virtually sail full all summer

29 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Is Liberty going somewhere?

Hopefully, not. I don't see anything after April 2020 for Liberty. If Enchantment is already ready for bookings for the summer, why wouldn't Liberty be also? 

Edited by luv2sailAgain

5 minutes ago, luv2sailAgain said:

Hopefully, not. I don't see anything after April 2020 for Liberty. If Enchantment is already ready for bookings for the summer, why wouldn't Liberty be also? 

They have only released 3 ships itineraries for short Caribbean.  More will be released tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They have only released 3 ships itineraries for short Caribbean.  More will be released tomorrow. 

Any guess when, or just keep looking through out the day on the RC site. 😉😱

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, luv2sailAgain said:

Enchantment was released last week with "Short Caribbean" cruises, longer yr round ones like Liberty  have not yet, maybe tomorrow. Usually Caribbean cruises are released in 3 or 4 sets, Seasonal Caribbean is usually last...

Edited by ONECRUISER

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

2 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Enchantment was released last week with "Short Caribbean" cruises, longer yr round ones like Liberty  have not yet, maybe tomorrow. Usually Caribbean cruises are released in 3 or 4 sets, Seasonal is usually last

Thank you!  I learn so much here!

7 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I'll bet more than when Oasis was in PC.

I feel that when comparing same class of ships, NJ cruises tend to be higher than FL.

I know it's an apple-to-oranges comparison as the itineraries are different but since NJ tends to be more of a drive-up port, RCI prices the cruises higher knowing many people are not spending on airfare. 

There have been times in the past when sailing out of FL would be cheaper (slightly) than NJ even with airfare & one-night hotel stay included.

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

I feel that when comparing same class of ships, NJ cruises tend to be higher than FL.

I know it's an apple-to-oranges comparison as the itineraries are different but since NJ tends to be more of a drive-up port, RCI prices the cruises higher knowing many people are not spending on airfare. 

There have been times in the past when sailing out of FL would be cheaper (slightly) than NJ even with airfare & one-night hotel stay included.

Lot of Variables, some Apples to Apples and some not. I've seen lot of Sailings way more expensive in Florida, more so with the newer ships. North East Hotels near ports are double what I pay for same in FLL/MIA area. I Cruise out of both every yr and stay 2 nites in Florida for less then been spending for one nite in northern Ports. Agree with you on the lack of travel cost if living near NJ or Boston, but usually doesn't cost me much in Airfare MI to either those Port's or FLL is really cheap. But if was fly from AZ it's more then double the cost. 

Edited by ONECRUISER