Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

1 hour ago, bigeck said:

I see on social media Brilliance will take over from Serenade in Copenhagen. It will also do the sailings from Boston.

Wonder whats going to Amsterdam

Can you please tell on which site you have seen this?

If Brilliance switches to Copenhagen I am sure Jewel will sail out of Amsterdam. 

Edited by shipfriend_max

Has anyone considered the parking problems this will cause with 3 ships in Bayonne with an Oasis class ship ? As it is there's not enough space in garage or outdoor lot now. When we sailed on Summit last July they parked cars out of those lots all around the buildings and by original terminal. I also think the terminal is too small to handle the capacity of an Oasis class ship. Watched Travel channel a while back when they did a piece on Oasis I believe out of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale much bigger terminals. When we pay to park it's to be in a secured lot. Would much rather see a Freedom Class than Oasis.

13 hours ago, luv2sailAgain said:

Are we only going to have Enchantment during the summer of 2020 in Galveston?

Latest for Galveston  on Website 

These are are not new releases . 

Vision Liberty and Enchanment

First day for Vision is March 11, 2019 from New Orleans 

Last day for Vision is April 19, 2019. For  Trans Atlantic 

First day for Enchantment is May 6, 2019 from Port Canaveral 

Last day for Enchantment is April 27, 2020.

will stay or go ? 

Last day for Liberty is April 26, 2020.

will stay or go . 

Or is there something newer released ? 

Still waiting for the Fall Transatlantics other than Indy & Anthem leaving from Southampton.  

Will the choices be just Jewel, Brilliance, and Rhapsody leaving from the Med?

Celebrity has announced theirs, but they are the same old itineraries and way, way, way overpriced.

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just checking to see if I can book yet. Love the new RC Calendar, forget the Gregorian Calander. 

EB95DBC8-5DD9-43E9-A9B9-F0F4C3DBA753.thumb.jpeg.4464858cc66cf2f7c7c9562fe2d5f20b.jpeg

Awesome

St. Patricks Day is now a month closer! They should do that for every year.

Edited by HBE4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CapeLibertyGirl said:

Has anyone considered the parking problems this will cause with 3 ships in Bayonne with an Oasis class ship ? As it is there's not enough space in garage or outdoor lot now. When we sailed on Summit last July they parked cars out of those lots all around the buildings and by original terminal. I also think the terminal is too small to handle the capacity of an Oasis class ship. Watched Travel channel a while back when they did a piece on Oasis I believe out of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale much bigger terminals. When we pay to park it's to be in a secured lot. Would much rather see a Freedom Class than Oasis.

I have sailed 33 times out of Cape Liberty, including when there were 3 ships.  I never had a problem parking.  When the Oasis docks and passengers leave the new passengers will be able to park.  There is plenty of spots in the outdoor overflow lot.  I believe the cars you saw all around the lots, and by the old terminal, and not in a lot, were those of the workers. The one problem I do see is, they will need more people to handle the luggage, to prevent even more delays dropping it off.

Edited by gaylemh
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Still waiting for the Fall Transatlantics other than Indy & Anthem leaving from Southampton.  

Celebrity has announced theirs, but they are the same old itineraries and way, way, way overpriced.

We are anxiously waiting to see about PANAMA CANAL Full Transits for fall of 2020.  Does anyone have any word on that?

1 hour ago, Wine-O said:

Allure is out but WAY too expensive for my taste!😥

4 minutes ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

Allure is out but WAY too expensive for my taste!😥

I'm hoping they lower the prices.  Only JS are currently listed under the Suites category so maybe they are still setting it up?  Keeping fingers crossed that is so and it is just a typo.

48 minutes ago, Teeara said:

I'm hoping they lower the prices.  Only JS are currently listed under the Suites category so maybe they are still setting it up?  Keeping fingers crossed that is so and it is just a typo.

Allure is a 1 March 2020 TA, and there is currently no pricing listed.  Looking for the Fall TA's.  You think Allure will be one of them?

CALL.  I just called Crown & Anchor and was able to book the 9-night Caribbean/Bermuda run on Adventure of the Seas for Summer, 2020, out of Bayonne.  Also booked Freedom of the Seas, Southern route from San Juan, for November, 2020.  It's still not showing on their website for me, so I called and was able to book.  :)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Allure is a 1 March 2020 TA, and there is currently no pricing listed.  Looking for the Fall TA's.  You think Allure will be one of them?

If Allure is heading to Spain for drydock and then summer in the Med I would think it would be returning in the Fall.  There were prices posted on the website for the March 2020 TA, but not all categories were currently listed (especially the suites).  Fall isn't listed yet on the website and I just returned to the website and the Allure Spring TA has been removed.

Edited by Teeara

7 minutes ago, Teeara said:

If Allure is heading to Spain for drydock and then summer in the Med I would think it would be returning in the Fall.  There were prices posted on the website for the March 2020 TA, but not all categories were currently listed (especially the suites).  Fall isn't listed yet on the website and I just returned to the website and the Allure Spring TA has been removed.

Wouldn't be the first time they couldn't make up their mind who, what, when, where, and why.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

Wouldn't be the first time they couldn't make up their mind who, what, when, where, and why.  

Just got off the phone with RCI and they are working on the Allure Spring TA right now.  It is "Code Red" so not available for booking at the moment.  So stay tuned!  I would think (and hope) that they will do what they did with Anthem and Indy and post both the Spring and Fall TAs at the same time.

12 minutes ago, Teeara said:

Just got off the phone with RCI and they are working on the Allure Spring TA right now.  It is "Code Red" so not available for booking at the moment.  So stay tuned!  I would think (and hope) that they will do what they did with Anthem and Indy and post both the Spring and Fall TAs at the same time.

Probably at the same time they post the Fall TA's out of the Med.

1 hour ago, Niquein99 said:

CALL.  I just called Crown & Anchor and was able to book the 9-night Caribbean/Bermuda run on Adventure of the Seas for Summer, 2020, out of Bayonne.  Also booked Freedom of the Seas, Southern route from San Juan, for November, 2020.  It's still not showing on their website for me, so I called and was able to book.  :)

Thank you I just called I did the same !

2 hours ago, Niquein99 said:

CALL.  I just called Crown & Anchor and was able to book the 9-night Caribbean/Bermuda run on Adventure of the Seas for Summer, 2020, out of Bayonne.  Also booked Freedom of the Seas, Southern route from San Juan, for November, 2020.  It's still not showing on their website for me, so I called and was able to book.  🙂

Which date is the 9 night Adventure cruise?  Somehow I can’t find it on Royal’s website.