Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

35 minutes ago, QueSeraSera said:

Saw this on the local news today

Southern sea otters play in tubs of water - Bing video

Has anyone ever seen these critters in the wild?

They remind me of my kids at bathtime when they were much younger.   Can't claim to have seen sea otters in the wild but my kids did do a very accurate representation of the ones in the video.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, QueSeraSera said:

Saw this on the local news today

Southern sea otters play in tubs of water - Bing video

Has anyone ever seen these critters in the wild?

We did indeed see Southern sea otters at Point Lobos point when we were on the Explorer. It was  on an excursion from Monterey.

• Like 2

Good morning coolers,  I got a new passport yesterday😃.......I am now good until January 2032! And it only took 3 weeks for the process to take place! (Expedited it usually takes 5-7 weeks) so it looks like passport processing is running pretty smoothly!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi Coolers. In Atlanta on our way home. Was a lot of fun. The New Mexico landscapes were beautiful but not the highlight.

Carlsbad Caverns were simply spectacular. We did the long hike in through the original entrance and it was mesmerizing. We spent two hours in there and it went by too quickly. 

Will post a few pix later once I sort through them. So many to choose from!

Hope all are well.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

In Atlanta on our way home. Was a lot of fun. The New Mexico landscapes were beautiful but not the highlight.  Carlsbad Caverns were simply spectacular. We did the long hike in through the original entrance and it was mesmerizing. We spent two hours in there and it went by too quickly.  Will post a few pix later once I sort through them. So many to choose from!

Glad this worked well.  Had not thought of New Mexico and the Carlsbad Caverns.  Will have to put that on our future to-do list.  In the past, we super loved and visited Santa Fe.  Now we have another reason to re-visit this area.  

Safe travels home!!

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio 

Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise from Copenhagen, July 2010, to the top of Europe. Scenic visuals with key tips. Live/blog at 243,347 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jpalbny said:

Hi Coolers. In Atlanta on our way home. Was a lot of fun. The New Mexico landscapes were beautiful but not the highlight.

Carlsbad Caverns were simply spectacular. We did the long hike in through the original entrance and it was mesmerizing. We spent two hours in there and it went by too quickly. 

Will post a few pix later once I sort through them. So many to choose from!

Hope all are well.

Cant wait to see the pictures!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1