Dining Package 20% Off

If I buy the 3 night dining package and am in a Loft Suite, will the concierge take care of making my reservations for me if I ask?

Does one of the nights need to be the first night or can he make them on any nights?

Can you use one of the nights for lunch?

Can't answer the other questions, but I know you can use one of the nights for lunch.

Do they still have the Diamond Plus Buy one get one free nights the first 2 nights of a cruise? So can we use those the first 2 nights since my wife and I both get the coupons?

Jimbo:)

Don't think its exclusive to Diamond Plus anymore. This is what is offered for $40.

Experience two of our specialty restaurants for the price of one when you purchase the BOGO 2 Night Dining Package for your cruise vacation. Select your dining party and your preferred dining time and a courtesy dinner reservation will be made on your behalf once onboard in two specialty restaurants for the first two nights of your cruise. On Day 1, you will receive your reservations confirmation in your stateroom. If you would like to amend your dinner reservations, simply visit one of our Hospitality Desks or any specialty restaurant.

Don't think its exclusive to Diamond Plus anymore. This is what is offered for $40.

Experience two of our specialty restaurants for the price of one when you purchase the BOGO 2 Night Dining Package for your cruise vacation. Select your dining party and your preferred dining time and a courtesy dinner reservation will be made on your behalf once onboard in two specialty restaurants for the first two nights of your cruise. On Day 1, you will receive your reservations confirmation in your stateroom. If you would like to amend your dinner reservations, simply visit one of our Hospitality Desks or any specialty restaurant.

Similar but not the same as the D+ coupon. With the D+ coupon a couple could dine on night one for one cover charge. With the Bogo deal they would have to dine on both nights 1 and 2.

What ship and sailing date?

Saw this and checked both our sailings. I was able to save $5.00 pp off of shore excursion on our 11/12/18 Liberty Cruise, and $17.00 pp off the three night dining package for our Ovation 8/30/19 Alaska cruise.

Pat

I just re-purchased it for the Allure 10/7/18 sailing. $72/pp. It had jumped from $85 to $95 in June, and then back down to $90 in July. 1st time I have seen it on sale since I booked the cruise over 1.5 years ago... 4 and 5 night are still full price.

It is $72 on mine as well. Previously it was at $90. I was planning on eating at just one specialty restaurant but with this sale, might as well go for 3.

Nice play, Royal, nice play.

Also changed our minds and went for a three night dining package for our November Liberty cruise. Sixty dollars per person. That's a meal in any specialty restaurant for $20.00 per person. Unheard of!

Pat

My wife and I booked the 3-night package yesterday for the same $60 rate on the Mariner, for a 4-night cruise. Because the price was so low, we booked it even though it can only be used for dinner at two restaurants on the Mariner, Chops and Jamie's. Izumi does not except dining packages on the Mariner. However, it can be used for the Bottomless Galley Brunch so that is probably how we will use the third meal.