LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

John, was the gold chocolate ship a Pinnacle thing? I have never seen it before. As for the slow wifi it typically is slower on the last day with people doing flight checkin etc.

Enjoy the final night of week one. If you have a chance take in iSkate next week. I will have to try Columbus in late October.

Yes, Pinnacle perk, but not many ships do it.

Got it in place of chocolate strawberries as far as I can tell. Also came with macarons, cheesecake bites, and something orange

I'll try and see the shows we missed. It will be hard to top Billy Ocean and Michael Bolton. [emoji6][emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The picture system on Harmony is quite different. No pre printed photos. You order what you want and pick up the next day.

I told you Gus was tall.

Goodnight from Harmony leg 1

I still owe you all Labadee, Jamaica, and Columbus.a649f03c76aa0d369cae914bd9380c0b.jpg4a1c6ba2a71c636bd87c86336fa1dabd.jpgd9b23b2d7d027c6e01c69870e8c8a5ef.jpg

• Like 1

Actually it does not address my situation. Buying liquor onboard

Directly, your correct. I do think it’s clear about what the policy is regarding anything other than 2 bottles of wine (alcohol). I say we ask MB about it. If it’s permissible to purchase bottles of alcohol onboard for use in the cabin on next cruise? What do you think his answer will be? I’m pretty certain I know the answer.

Let’s think, why would someone do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’ve always been told at the b2b meeting or by letter that any liquor purchased will not be delivered to your cabin until the last night of your last cruise. However, we have always had it delivered—or wait until the last day to purchase when they let you walk out the door with it. Supposedly the liquor store has a list of the b2ber’s and they are to check the list before releasing, but have only heard of this happening one time.

Carla

Directly, your correct. I do think it’s clear about what the policy is regarding anything other than 2 bottles of wine (alcohol). I say we ask MB about it. If it’s permissible to purchase bottles of alcohol onboard for use in the cabin on next cruise? What do you think his answer will be? I’m pretty certain I know the answer.

Let’s think, why would someone do this?

He needs to educate the staff. For sciences sake I never asked to take it with me. It was just boxed and handed to me.

We’ve always been told at the b2b meeting or by letter that any liquor purchased will not be delivered to your cabin until the last night of your last cruise. However, we have always had it delivered—or wait until the last day to purchase when they let you walk out the door with it. Supposedly the liquor store has a list of the b2ber’s and they are to check the list before releasing, but have only heard of this happening one time.

Carla

Probably dont need an antiquated list, that info should be programmed into our account.

He needs to educate the staff. For sciences sake I never asked to take it with me. It was just boxed and handed to me.

So it’s up to the staff/crew to police and enforce Royals rules and policies and not the cruisers?

I think we all know what the policy is regarding alcohol in the cabin.

At least we all now know how to get alcohol into one’s cabin for the next leg of b2b...... cruises.

One our way.

So it’s up to the staff/crew to police and enforce Royals rules and policies and not the cruisers?

But M8, how is John to have you over to their cabin and not offer you a beverage?;)

At least we all now know how to get alcohol into one’s cabin for the next leg of b2b...... cruises.

One our way.

Yes, it's up to Royal. Not everyone is as educated as you. Some don't read fine print and go with the flow. [emoji56]

GOOD "TURNAROUND" MORNING, John.

We are both looking forward to hearing all about the President's Cruise.

We have not take a President's Cruise because one of us needs to be convinced that they are fun.

Have a wonderful Day 1.:):):)

Laura says shes going to have fun if it kills her.

GOOD "TURNAROUND" MORNING, John.

We are both looking forward to hearing all about the President's Cruise.

We have not take a President's Cruise because one of us needs to be convinced that they are fun.

Have a wonderful Day 1.:):):)

This is so funny! Both of us would have to be convinced since experiencing some wicked busy top heavy members cruises. I too am anxious to follow along though.