LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

Experiment 1 is in the books and was successful [emoji41]

I found a shrink wrapped Freestyle cup in our cabin on Serenade this August. I was planning on bringing it along to test the activation procedure. In other words, would it work for two weeks from the time it was first used.

Answer is yes. I doubt I'll use it that much, but now we know. [emoji6]

358186f6c8757bf4631c76158a9c3229.jpge297a11444c1c05966e390e5fdbb39b2.jpge411a7f0ac366e5696851e6066af57dd.jpg091522f14fef4038648a80016b88f1df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

John, thanks for the update. We quite often get extra cups with having BW balconies and drink packages.
Hold onto them, but keep the wrap on so you know which ones have not been activated.

Next experiment is buying Liquor on last night for our B2B. Probably Bailey's

Hold onto them, but keep the wrap on so you know which ones have not been activated.

That sounds like the Agent Blair video. Destroy the chip but keep the bear. LOL.

• Haha 1

We had luck with that a few times but I think it varies ship to ship. We bought it early evening on the last day so they just let us take it with us.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

We had luck with that a few times but I think it varies ship to ship. We bought it early evening on the last day so they just let us take it with us.

So if your b2b, your intent is to buy alcohol onboard for use in your cabin the following week?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One could always have someone getting off get it. Have it delivered the last night to their room and "gift" it away... One gets it free upstairs so no reason to do it. However, we have found Total Wine is as cheap as island or ship purchases and get ours off ship there, or did, as we no longer have a home.

One could always have someone getting off get it. Have it delivered the last night to their room and "gift" it away... One gets it free upstairs so no reason to do it. However, we have found Total Wine is as cheap as island or ship purchases and get ours off ship there, or did, as we no longer have a home.

What is meant to “gift” it away?

My question is, for b2b cruisers , is this an attempt to get around Royal rules that no alcohol (other than two bottles of wine per cabin) may be brought onboard for consumption in ones cabin?

Certainly P’s, Royals most loyal customers, would be very clear on their policies.

What is meant to “gift” it away?

My question is, for b2b cruisers , is this an attempt to get around Royal rules that no alcohol (other than two bottles of wine per cabin) may be brought onboard for consumption in ones cabin?

Certainly P’s, Royals most loyal customers, would be very clear on their policies.

You are not that naïve, you know exactly what gunny is saying and what "experiment" John is going to try.

Experiment 1 is in the books and was successful [emoji41]

I found a shrink wrapped Freestyle cup in our cabin on Serenade this August. I was planning on bringing it along to test the activation procedure. In other words, would it work for two weeks from the time it was first used.

Answer is yes. I doubt I'll use it that much, but now we know. [emoji6]

So, you are getting to use the FreeStyle Machine without paying for it using a cup from another ship.............and you are bragging about it here!!! Even if you don't use it, why would you even try to beat the system???? Then they wonder why Pinnacles get a bad name.

So, you are getting to use the FreeStyle Machine without paying for it using a cup from another ship.............and you are bragging about it here!!! Even if you don't use it, why would you even try to beat the system?

This is experimenting.

Biker, for whom this experiment failed, though the time between ships was much longer.

Another test for what if. Since Pinnacles get free streaming we wanted to view Netflix on our TV. Unplug the TV ethernet cable, connect your PC via HDMI cable. Use a tablet or phone with an IR blaster and PEEL and change input to the HDMI port and Voila, Netflix on TV. It also works pairing via Smart Screen Sharing without cables on phones and tablets. If one didn't "experiment" to test the waters, one wouldn't know if it worked.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

We're just articulating what "could" be done. Why buy something that you get for free any way? Just a thought process and wanting to see if it works.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Gunny, if your experiment or those of others is successful, what’s next? Would you be willing to share the results with Royal?

I think I’m working myself out of a freebie button. Lol