LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

See a few more we know in the CK....bright green shirt, Alan(didn't spot his DW, Elaine). (Tell them hi.) We've cruised with them a lot and met them a long time ago. Met red haired lady and her DH on Harmony last year.
Ran into Mariam in Nassau

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

John, may I ask your opinion of the food and menu options of CK? Enjoying your review! [emoji3]
Breakfast is spot on

Lunch menu for first 4 days is good, 5 on is to heavy.

Dinner 1 and 2 are good, we do MDR for 3 and 4, formal night is ok, 6 is probably going to be Izumi, probably back in CK for day 7.

5 and 6 switch depending when formal night is.

Ran into Mariam in Nassau

Only cruised with them once.....

Have you met Robert and Peggy? I had told Helen and Sue to meet them....originally from Michigan, moved to Guam three years, came back to USA cruising homeless and had a house built in Florida. They were b2b.

More Peppers, on Duke Street, just ask anyone. Say hi to Elvis and Bee.

Had Red Stripe, jerk chicken, jerk pork, and plantains. Lots of Red Stripe.

This was my first time past the gates in Falmouth

e5a5727b4529ffd05b9cb89e67a3dda0.jpgebb6f627ff94248d519d52a3d1eaf160.jpgc3855faffe47654fc36b3865df7fe462.jpg29f1784a894bd9ab6acbca57e9d38593.jpg0b0b657dd1a6be4a0bab666b023ddf7e.jpga1cbfa3c66aedcc1e8768da3d2e34094.jpg

If anyone is wanting to get fresh Tastee Patty's in Falmouth, the store is about 2 blocks from the port gates. Wife, son and I walk there every time we get to stop in Falmouth. Also walked around downtown and it is fine. Lots of police around the main part of town. Towards the fringes there is less police presence but did not feel like we were in any danger.

It is the same parties they sell at that small stand in the port but at half price and FRRESHER. That kiosk buys their patties from that store in town. Nothing like eating a hot patty straight fresh from the oven.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If anyone is wanting to get fresh Tastee Patty's in Falmouth, the store is about 2 blocks from the port gates. Wife, son and I walk there every time we get to stop in Falmouth. Also walked around downtown and it is fine. Lots of police around the main part of town. Towards the fringes there is less police presence but did not feel like we were in any danger.

It is the same parties they sell at that small stand in the port but at half price and FRRESHER. That kiosk buys their patties from that store in town. Nothing like eating a hot patty straight fresh from the oven.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had one from stand in port.

Very tasty.2b083d475766b0e614967f6349fc3d2a.jpg2358d3e7a8f43bed8c995fbe7401f6a8.jpgebf6370ebbf8bdd9f25d931fc7363f79.jpg1efb8b6e6aad81d16d9f106a1562b9f3.jpg2afff68eade1b59f214f3ddbf5040011.jpg37ed862642d20002d9195be35db7ae47.jpg

We've only gone outside gates on RCI excursions there. Like Red Stripe and food looks good......would you go again? Were you hassled on the way to or from?
We just said we're headed to Pepper's, no hassle

Thanks for the report on Jamaica!! Always like to see what is beyond the confines of that port! We are willing to venture out if we have a plan and know where we are going...sounds like you would do it again maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go again, it was fun