LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

Final words on day 2.

Good day to be on a cruise.

Helped two people. One was stuck on the wrong side of Deck 7 elevators. They were discussing walking forward to get across. I pointed out they could just take the stairs to deck 6 and cross over.

The other was a man in line at Guest Services with a broken wiw band buckle. I put it back together for him.

Most folks aboard are very nice.

Goodnight from Harmony.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the address, I realized the name was Tastee Patties after it was too late to edit.
No problem, glad to help. We usually buy a dozen of them and give them to our room stewards and other personnel. If they are from Jamaica, they really love them. Sometimes when i ask them they say that they like Juicy patties more but am not turning down the Tastee patties.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

No problem, glad to help. We usually buy a dozen of them and give them to our room stewards and other personnel. If they are from Jamaica, they really love them. Sometimes when i ask them they say that they like Juicy patties more but am not turning down the Tastee patties.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I’m like the crew, don’t turn down any patties.

John - while I say all of this with the preface that I am not the [emoji531] or [emoji882] type - I have to say that Laura always looks fabulous and I really really love how she embraces her hair!!

In 10 years or so when my hair has lost most of its original color and I stop with the artificial color - her look is my new inspiration look!!

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

What do you think of the Cartier prices on the ship?

Just watches. Laura already has one. Didn't really look.

She likes LOVE bracelets. Looking at the big hoops for future. She also wants a Juste un Clou bracelet. Trying to talk her out of it.

I second Laura's hair. It is so thick and beautiful.

I stopped dying my hair 6 years ago. A very freeing experience. It's not grey though, its white.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks, it's been this color 5 years. You wouldn't believe how many people want to touch it.

She also strikes me as an elegant and classy lady. You both look great.
Thanks, I trimmed and shaved for the party. Lately I let it go most of the time. It can get kind of rough sometimes

John - while I say all of this with the preface that I am not the [emoji531] or [emoji882] type - I have to say that Laura always looks fabulous and I really really love how she embraces her hair!!

In 10 years or so when my hair has lost most of its original color and I stop with the artificial color - her look is my new inspiration look!!

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

She was afraid in the beginning, but it does look good. I have to be careful of the wind.

She still works at it, oil, flat iron, curling brush, etc..

I'll let her know she has more converts

Final words on day 2.

Good day to be on a cruise.

Helped two people. One was stuck on the wrong side of Deck 7 elevators. They were discussing walking forward to get across. I pointed out they could just take the stairs to deck 6 and cross over.

The other was a man in line at Guest Services with a broken wiw band buckle. I put it back together for him.

Most folks aboard are very nice.

Goodnight from Harmony.

I agree, nice people. Ran into Laura outside of John Bull. We found our Creed at the new perfume store across from John Bulls. Kay’s Fine Jewelry opened a store recently. I got you a hat. They are the #1 rated Jewelry store in the islands

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

John, is the 50 year birthday Symphony cruise also the President's cruise next year, or will there be a separate President's cruise?
Sitting next to Mario. He thinks they are different. He speculates Europe

Nope, it is Symphony

Edited by John&LaLa