LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

John&LaLa

They are for Pinnacles. I’d say its something like a badge of honor (no ill intention). I think earlier in the thread John posted a photo of one that is close up. They are quite nice looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t have to wear the badge, do you? Hope not...my DH would not and wouldn’t want me to either.

Having a late breakfast in CK. It's busy, but not crowded. Could be folks in Chops as well.

I'm really surprised how many CK seats are encroaching into SL. Seems like more than last week. Lots more 4 top arrangements

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They are for Pinnacles. I’d say its something like a badge of honor (no ill intention). I think earlier in the thread John posted a photo of one that is close up. They are quite nice close up.

So you get better service wearing it? Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t want to wear a name badge on vacation.

(And as a guest I would’ve made the assumption that those people are ship employees!)

You don’t have to wear the badge, do you? Hope not...my DH would not and wouldn’t want me to either.
Laura wears hers more than I do, but I dont mind wearing it.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure the crew does treat you just a little different. Just my opinion

So you get better service wearing it? Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t want to wear a name badge on vacation.

(And as a guest I would’ve made the assumption that those people are ship employees!)

Never been mistaken for staff. I have been asked about it. Mainly in elevator and usually a positive reaction

Just wanted to say thanks for the posting of the C & A events for the Presidential cruise.

I must say at first I thought this sailing would be offering more exclusive events for the most loyal cruisers aka pinnacle, and leave someone like me a Diamond level with little offerings. It really seems to offer events for Diamond and above.

I never thought to look into a Presidential cruise as a possible get away, but now I just may.

Eagerly awaiting to hear more about this sailing.

Thanks again.

Some day the Harmony for us, as well as someday the presidential cruise.

I really appreciate you taking the time to let us cruise with you through your post.

Safe travels.

Having a late breakfast in CK. It's busy, but not crowded. Could be folks in Chops as well.

I'm really surprised how many CK seats are encroaching into SL. Seems like more than last week. Lots more 4 top arrangements

It’s definitely more seats than our April Harmony cruise. I noticed last night Royal moved some waiters from Wonderland and Chops and likely other locations as well. Our dinner was fine and good service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’ve been quietly enjoying the review in the background as we are on her December 16 with kids ages 5-12. 7 kids total and 6 parents. I’m wondering how crowded the splash pool area will be for chairs on sea days for the adults. I think the top deck will be open but a few parents will need to be on pool level. Any pics or suggestions would be appreciated.

I’ve been quietly enjoying the review in the background as we are on her December 16 with kids ages 5-12. 7 kids total and 6 parents. I’m wondering how crowded the splash pool area will be for chairs on sea days for the adults. I think the top deck will be open but a few parents will need to be on pool level. Any pics or suggestions would be appreciated.

It gets crowded but early on there are chairs. It is also a bit shady in that area so the kids may have to make the occasional run to the jacuzzi to warm up. Also, in December the ambient temperature won't be that warm and none of the pool water on the ship is heated so it can be a bit cold.

We're on the same cruise.

Maybe he’s on board but staying away from the hoi polloi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, he was in Michael's Club last night.

That's his job, he's not on vacay

Made an entrance at Wine party on 17

d0ac1635745d9835fdb94140033310f7.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

From last week, we had 1,000 kids

44891a638c2c269fea6552637e0c8e28.jpg