TURNING PLATINUM

susan1957

4 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Have you ever had any issues with your laundry?  We rarely use this perk because we are leary of having nicer, colored clothes washed in hot water. 

I have not, but I don't send anything precious to me to the laundry.  I don't send colored clothes, send stuff like underwear, swimsuits, socks etc.  I did send white dress shirts which came back perfect.

18 hours ago, susan1957 said:

If I turn platinum on the 3rd day of my 8 day cruise, will my sign and sail card be Platinum or still gold

Yes I did the same thing on my last cruise and when I boarded the ship and got my card it was Platinum.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 5:44 PM, PhillyFan33579 said:

Have you ever had any issues with your laundry?  We rarely use this perk because we are leary of having nicer, colored clothes washed in hot water. 

I don't use the laundry.  I tried it once, just for jeans and sweatshirts, and they came back smelling like they had been washed with a bunch of really dirty clothes with no soap.  Smelled very bad.  :classic_ohmy:  Maybe just a fluke, but I haven't been able to bring myself to try it again, even if it is free.