Cruise Critic Community
excitedofharpenden

No replies to emails sent to LCV Ambassador

I remember recently there were comments made here, but I can’t find them using the search function.  Is anyone else not receiving responses to emails sent to the LCV Ambassador address?  I’ve sent three and not had one reply or even an automated acknowledgment.  I find this very disappointing.

Phil

I haven’t tried recently. I was thinking that we had heard nothing about the appointment of a new LCV Ambassador for a long time, which is rather worrying - makes you think they are not going to replace Nicole, which would be a real shame.

Nicole has been replaced with Sandra, plus a new post of Le Club Voyage Director, held by Patty.  I beleive these ladies have been in their post for some months now.

Hi Phil

i had a speedy response from Sandra a month ago when I queried whether we could apply some free days to a cruise we were planning to book whilst on our Suez cruise.  I find it strange that you’re experiencing this delay in responding.

Had dinner with Patty last night. She’s on Pursuit at their Global conference. I know Sandra was on leave last week. I too had a delay in getting responses earlier in the month. Funny I just have one response now from someone called Kara Frank so I’m wondering if there’s been a glitch that’s now getting resolved. I think they are also getting an awful lot of mail these days - they are now the go to address given out here for example so are fielding s diverse range of queries. The number of repeat cruisers is really growing- great news- but so will the workload 

Hope you hear soon Phil. 

It’s sad that 2 people - double the resource - are doing such a poor job compared to Nicole’s outstanding performance, all by herself. 

Just to say I have this afternoon received a response so fingers crossed it will be better from now on. Even an automated response is better than nothing so at least one knows it's on the to do pile. 

Phil 

So sorry about the delay in responses from the LCV desk. Last week was the long Thanksgiving weekend, and many employees take an extra day or two on either end of the holiday. Sandra apologizes for the response delay, and for, ahem...forgetting to program the automated outgoing response 😳 

Please forgive!

8 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

So sorry about the delay in responses from the LCV desk. Last week was the long Thanksgiving weekend, and many employees take an extra day or two on either end of the holiday. Sandra apologizes for the response delay, and for, ahem...forgetting to program the automated outgoing response 😳 

Please forgive!

Bonnie, please tell Sandra not to worry.  We have now been in touch.  We are good!

Phil

On 11/29/2018 at 4:21 AM, excitedofharpenden said:

Just to say I have this afternoon received a response so fingers crossed it will be better from now on. Even an automated response is better than nothing so at least one knows it's on the to do pile. 

Phil 

You're lucky Phil....I'm still waiting for an acknowledgement and response from a couple of months ago, but I was able to have my question answered on the Quest by the lovely Laura.....very much another onboard asset to Azamara....

Who I wonder if it is worth sending a message to the LCV department to see if they can somehow get me on the email list when all else has failed?