ms Nieuw Amsterdam & Nieuw Statendam in PE & Rotterdam in Tampa December 30, 2018

Scrapnana

I don't know what happened to CC today.  I lost the feed and was just able to get back on.  I watched the NA sail out and then just gave up trying to get back on CC.  It is still really slow.  I even shut down my computer and rebooted it, but I kept getting an error message when I tried to go back into it.  It is still updating very slowly, even tonight.  Thanks Kathi, good night all and Happy New Year to all the Sail Away Addicts.

12:26 am EST and Miracle is just leaving.  This is the first time I have been able to get onto CC since 5 pm except for the roll calls.  For some strange reason I was able to get on them and post, even though it was slow.  Everything else was error, error, error.

16 minutes ago, Scrapnana said:

12:26 am EST and Miracle is just leaving.  This is the first time I have been able to get onto CC since 5 pm except for the roll calls.  For some strange reason I was able to get on them and post, even though it was slow.  Everything else was error, error, error.

Yes, I have only just been able to post again on sailaway. Have a good cruise.

16 minutes ago, Scrapnana said:

Me, too.  It was just the main HAL forum I got the “Error” notification for.  Although I continued getting emails from POA’s thread.  When I clicked on the Return to this post - I got the error message again!  Really weird.

Kathi and Roy, hope you have a great Grand voyage!