Coffee Card Used for Ice Cream Crepes?

San10s

It's been a couple years since I was on the Royal and Regal.  Last time on board, I was able to use a punch on my coffee card for an ice cream sundae or ice cream crepes (on sea days only).  Is that still allowed under the new coffee card procedures?

Thanks for your answers!

Simultaneous with the AIBP being changed to the PBP which is now more than a year and a half ago,  Princess removed all food items from the Coffee Card program. Yes there were still scattered reports of obtaining Gelato--but instead of one punch = three scoops, they punched the card three times for one serving! But its all gone now.

Edited by fishywood

I recently saw a new Gelato’s menu that had the option to purchase 1, 2 or 3 scoops.

Not sure if we’ll go there since they've eliminated using a specialty coffee “punch”.  The dining room has many options for frozen treats that are included in the cruise fare.

10 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

I recently saw a new Gelato’s menu that had the option to purchase 1, 2 or 3 scoops.

Not sure if we’ll go there since they've eliminated using a specialty coffee “punch”.  The dining room has many options for frozen treats that are included in the cruise fare.

They do?

What frozen items did you receive other than ice cream and on what ship? :classic_huh:

6 hours ago, floridalover5623 said:

They do?

What frozen items did you receive other than ice cream and on what ship? :classic_huh:

They do on every Princess ship I’ve sailed....besides ice cream there has been various flavors of gelato, sorbet & sherbet each night on the dessert menu.

3 hours ago, famski740 said:

The best ice cream desert on any Princess ship is the "Volcano" from the children's menu.

Just ask for it (a large banana split).

You're right about that! My hubby has a few of these every time we cruise.