Live from Oasis - February 17, 2019. 199 things I look forward to on a cruise.

John&LaLa

27 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

16 pound holy terror. 🐾🐾

LOL!! I have a 2 1/2 LB long haired chihuahua that rules our roost. I think she is much worse & WAY more spoiled than our kids ever were! Yours is precious! I can tell she's as spoiled as ours.😉 But I wouldn't want it any other way!

1 hour ago, Allura_317 said:

This is surprising considering they probably get revenue off Wonderland and it's that way on HOTS and SOTS.  On the other hand, lots of people only dine at Wonderland once in all their cruises as it's for the experience.  

1 hour ago, island lady said:

I think that is the problem...as there are several specialty restaurants that have fallen by the wayside for lack of participation.  

The previous HD has said it doesn't generate enough revenue for such a large space.  

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

More room to work with since the two STAR suites in the front were not replicated on O3 and O4.  

I wonder if the reason they were not replicated is because they realized they needed more space.  We sail off season and the SL/CK is tight sometimes.   And especially much more tight when there are NSPPs and a full suite load.  Curious if O5 will have a bigger SL/CK.  

On 2/20/2019 at 9:48 AM, h20skibum said:

Don’t know if I would rave about the cookies, especially if there are raisins in them.

Eh, I would say the chocolate-chip and ranger cookies are doing the heavy lifting in that particular rating.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Are you a fan of CATS? 😉

First showing tonight, 8:45

I am! Even more important, DH is. We sat in the front row for a full performance.  He loved it so much he made me go back and catch Act 2 a second time, during the afternoon show on the last sea day!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

I am! Even more important, DH is. We sat in the front row for a full performance.  He loved it so much he made me go back and catch Act 2 a second time, during the afternoon show on the last sea day!

Guess where I am.😺

Never sat on right side.

20190221_201759.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi John,

The next time you are in Central Park, is there anyway you can get a pic of deck 14 starboard balconies near 14593. I'm interested to see what is on the aft side of the cabin, and if it is empty rooms, or just nothing?  Thank you in advance. 

1837218110_ScreenShot2019-02-21at8_57_49PM.png.4dc54f941d3e59451a8001ecde015330.png

26 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Hi John,

The next time you are in Central Park, is there anyway you can get a pic of deck 14 starboard balconies near 14593. I'm interested to see what is on the aft side of the cabin, and if it is empty rooms, or just nothing?  Thank you in advance. 

Mike I think that area is the bottom of the beach pool. There might be doors in the hallway to access items such as pool plumbing, pumps, pipes etc...  The same pattern is seen by the other pools.  The CP balconies are built but are actually non-functional.  Found some pics. Hope it helps you out.  I have no idea if there is any noise in adjoining cabins but I’d suspect if there was we would have read about it here over the years. 

Maybe John can post some hallway pics as well. 

63580274-8F0A-4E65-A397-2EF90FB61390.thumb.jpeg.2e3d5ec18446cb7807263116caa9c721.jpeg

You can see how the pools reside over the empty locations at each spot. 

57F7ED98-A0DB-463B-B95A-4CCBF245EEAF.thumb.jpeg.92decfb89a9abcea2f79e9e84b52f1aa.jpeg

This are the “faux” cabin balconies. 

143A9BD7-6B87-4438-9189-6D0BE5847A5E.thumb.jpeg.270f904796d69594b745ce1a65a5579a.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Mike I think that area is the bottom of the beach pool. There might be doors in the hallway to access items such as pool plumbing, pumps, pipes etc...  The same pattern is seen by the other pools.  The CP balconies are built but are actually non-functional.  Found some pics. Hope it helps you out.  I have no idea if there is any noise in adjoining cabins but I’d suspect if there was we would have read about it here over the years. 

Maybe John can post some hallway pics as well. 

You can see how the pools reside over the empty locations at each spot. 

This are the “faux” cabin balconies. 

Thanks so much. That pic of the balconies, is what I was looking for. I'm sure noise will not be an issue. Thanks again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Thanks so much. That pic of the balconies, is what I was looking for. I'm sure noise will not be an issue. Thanks again. 

I found a few better ones online after but it gives the flavour. Glad to help.

5 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

We stayed in one of the cabins directly under the pool on deck 12, and noise was not a problem.  The only time we heard any, is if we happened to be on the balcony during the day.  You could hear noise from the pool area on the balcony, but the cabin, the door would screen it out.

CP balconies tend to be a little warmer due to lack of a breeze.

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:14 PM, John&LaLa said:

#66 Actually winning at Trivia

20190220_123220.jpg

Next time you should phone a friend, if you get stuck that is. We'll be ready!

#shutupitsnotcheating #theprizeisjustapenanyway #anywayimjustkidding

Edited by KmomChicago