Live from Oasis - February 17, 2019. 199 things I look forward to on a cruise.

John&LaLa

Thanks!  Only 15??!!  Wow...must be something about this time of the year?  I know George and his wife are back on again next week.  If you get the chance, tell them Pat and Bucky said hello and see them tomorrow. [emoji846] 

It’s a HUGE school vacation week!! With Presidents Day on Monday being a holiday - most New England schools have the entire week and many places elsewhere in the country they have 4-5 day weekends.

Disneyworld also had massive crowds last weekend and early this week - like Christmas Week level...

With Easter being so late this year - the school vacation schedule is really all over the place...gonna be lots of kids until the end of April this year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

I'm on the Oasis right now as well. Being from Canada I totally overlooked the fact that there was any kind of holiday in the US this week.  We booked for this week because I wanted to do something special for my boyfriend's birthday.  We actually spent a few days at WDW before the cruise and I can confirm that crowds there were massive crowds there!

23 minutes ago, Cel_cruise said:

It’s a HUGE school vacation week!! With Presidents Day on Monday being a holiday - most New England schools have the entire week and many places elsewhere in the country they have 4-5 day weekends.

Disneyworld also had massive crowds last weekend and early this week - like Christmas Week level...

With Easter being so late this year - the school vacation schedule is really all over the place...gonna be lots of kids until the end of April this year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

John, thank you for taking us along on your adventure! It was very entertaining & informative! It always helps to pass the time until our next cruise. We have several land vacations coming up so, it will be September before we board the Harmony next. That's a LONG time to wait! This helps soothe the pain of the wait. Safe travels home to you & Laura!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1