Difference between Hooked Seafood lunch and dinner menus

There is a difference in the prices between the lunch and dinner prices.  However, on RCCL website the same menu appears for both.  Are the menu's actually the same?  I currenlty have lunch booked.

We ate there for 1 lunch and 2 dinners. LOVED it!  They had the awesome calamari both times of day (DH generally hates calamari, but ended up loving this one so much that he got it every time).  I preferred the dinner menu, since I loved the whole lobster...

Thanks Knon24.  I will keep my lunch reservations as the things I am interested in are on the lunch menu (along with being on the dinner menu).  The additional dinner items would be of interest to my wife but there are other things she would like on the lunch menu.  I will just do a lobster dinner at home pre cruise.

Diamonddiva, the difference in prices are...

Lunch:  $19/person

Dinner:  $39/person

8 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

We ate there for 1 lunch and 2 dinners. LOVED it!  They had the awesome calamari both times of day (DH generally hates calamari, but ended up loving this one so much that he got it every time).  I preferred the dinner menu, since I loved the whole lobster...

Calamari was one of the items I was eyeing.  I love calamari.  I hope they are as good as Jaimie's calamari we had lunch there on the Harmony (included in our Central Park balcony perks).  Some of the best calmari I have ever had and I have had a lot.

2 minutes ago, gatour said:

Calamari was one of the items I was eyeing.  I love calamari.  I hope they are as good as Jaimie's calamari we had lunch there on the Harmony (included in our Central Park balcony perks).  Some of the best calmari I have ever had and I have had a lot.

DH tried both places, and Hooked was his favorite 🙂

Just now, twangster said:

Not in September when I sailed her.  Have they added it since?  In that space Mariner got Izumi Hibachi.  

Probably not, I must have misremembered someone posting about Hooked on Mariner. 

1 minute ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Yup, that's the venue that it's in.

Dan

That sucks. We are going to miss Sabor

But I guess we are the few that will or they wouldn't have changed it

The hooked menu looks good thou

Any idea on pricing didn't see it on above menus?