NCL web site broken?

BulldustHHH

Is it just me or is the NCL database/server having fits? It keeps aborting on requests for pricing and room availability. I have tried three different browsers and the looping is extremely annoying. I wonder if anyone is handling the servers on the weekends...

LOL the latest error I got was:

"The username you have chosen is not available. Please try a different username. If you continue to see this error, contact Norwegian for assistance."

I am logged in at the moment... yeah, the server is having serious issues. Been battling with it for an hour just to get through to the reservation details section and now this...

After stubbornly hitting the submit half a dozen times it went through. Entered my wife's details and I get:

"Oops, an error occurred"

This is starting to become almost comical. Back to banging the submit button...

Edited by BulldustHHH

LOL got through that stage and it said "Were sorry but cant find any hotels that have availability for the date requested." Not sure if this is a bad thing as I didn't want or ask for hotels...

Onto the payments area for more fun.

Whew! Got there in the end. Hope they  get this sorted out soon or they may lose business.

Edited by BulldustHHH

I was having problems trying to bring up my information so we could pre book restaurants. When I would put resv # in it would tell me that number wasn't ready for retrieval yet: what the heck does that mean. Then I would go to My vacation and they showed us on a 7 day out of Miami to the western Caribbean which is correct but they showed the old itinerary which we did in Feb. I was about to call them and spend hours on the phone but when I checked yesterday all was well. They had all the excursions showing and yes, I was able to book all our reservations for dining. Hopefully this is a good sign that they are getting things cleared up. 

I've been wondering this too.  I havent used the site in 3 years so wasnt sure if it was me or the site. I booked yesterday but cant do anything with my reservations.  It also says I'm on a hold however my email says deposit was paid. 

I didn’t have any trouble until the end when I was trying to use our NextCruise certificates. The pull down menu didn’t have the option to use them so I ended up calling.  No problem over the phone, except I didn’t end up with the room I wanted. I’m debating on calling him back but I’m tired of dealing with it. 

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, *Luv2Cruz* said:

Having problems checking prices on phone and tablet.emoji15.png Anyone else?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Fixed😁 issue with new perk offer

**Oceanviews and above save on pre- and post-cruise flights with Free & Reduced Air -or- get a Free $50 Shore Excursion Bonus credit per port. Choose one to combine with your Free at Sea offers.