Bottled Water

Policy for non-alcoholic beverages is 12 factory sealed containers, each no larger than 500ml. Must be carried on, not checked.  This is a per stateroom (not per person) limit.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Prewittsgal said:

thank you for such a quick reply!

You're welcome.

Note that you are also allowed to bring two bottles of wine per stateroom, each no larger than 750ml.

On 7/1/2019 at 1:42 PM, Host Clarea said:

Policy for non-alcoholic beverages is 12 factory sealed containers, each no larger than 500ml. Must be carried on, not checked.  This is a per stateroom (not per person) limit.

We used to put a tag on it and it would be at our cabin. Can you just bring it to your cabin and then leave it by the door?

4 minutes ago, exercisemama said:

We used to put a tag on it and it would be at our cabin. Can you just bring it to your cabin and then leave it by the door?

You cannot get to the stateroom area until all the staterooms are open around 1pm or so.

2 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Back in August of 2018 on the Harmony of the Seas, I checked a 12 bottle case of water and soda in a separate bag. No problems whatsoever, and it waiting for me near my cabin at 1:30 pm. 

The policy has changed.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

When?

I think it was about November 2018... I could be wrong on the date.
Before The change in the policy, you weren't actually allowed to bring water or soda or any non-alcoholic drinks. But several people did just slap a luggage tag on a case and it would arrive at the room.  

Edited by LilBlackDress

Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom. Milk and distilled water brought on for infant, medical, or dietary use are permitted. 

Guests who purchase alcohol bottles onboard, in a port-of-call, or bring more than the two permitted bottles on boarding day, will have their items safely stored by the ship. These bottles will be returned on the last day onboard for enjoyment once home.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy

13 hours ago, Sizzlechest said:

BTW, I found out (thank to this forum) that you get bottled water with the beverage package. You may not need to bring your own unless it's for medical (e.g., distilled) reasons.

Royal Caribbean provides distilled water for free,beverage package or not.  Just let special_needs know before the cruise.  Otherwise, once boarding let your stateroom attendent know and they will provide it (along with an extension cord if needed)

Edited by gatour

13 hours ago, Sizzlechest said:

BTW, I found out (thank to this forum) that you get bottled water with the beverage package. You may not need to bring your own unless it's for medical (e.g., distilled) reasons.

If you have the refreshment package can you get water bottles?

22 hours ago, LilBlackDress said:

I think it was about November 2018... I could be wrong on the date.
Before The change in the policy, you weren't actually allowed to bring water or soda or any non-alcoholic drinks. But several people did just slap a luggage tag on a case and it would arrive at the room.  

1 hour ago, gerif said:

September, 2018. 

LilBlackDress is correct.

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Sorry Carol.  The Blog site ran an article about this August 28th that it was effective Sept 1, 2018

I apologize to gerif.  (although "the blog" is never my go-to source for reliable information.)  I just checked elsewhere.

But now, Ken, you need to tell me why the date November 1 is stuck in my brain - what was THAT the start date for?