Latitudes rewards

purplecow15

Anyone still waiting on their cruise history to be updated and latitude rewards added? Its been over 30 days. Have sent email to NCL with no response. Tried calling and hung up after over 30 minutes on hold.

We have next cruise booked and should be platinum so getting frustrated.

Edited by purplecow15

3 hours ago, purplecow15 said:

Anyone still waiting on their cruise history to be updated and latitude rewards added? Its been over 30 days. Have sent email to NCL with no response. Tried calling and hung up after over 30 minutes on hold.

We have next cruise booked and should be platinum so getting frustrated.

I cruised June 2-June 9 and called various number being told each time they would send email to latitudes for me. NOTHING. So after calling at lease 3 times i called tonight (800-327-7030) the lady updated my history while on phone.  She added 7 points.  I am sick of messing with it but i know that is wrong.  I have always gotten more points that this. I had a balcony room. My last cruise was a lesser class cabin and i had 14 points. I am just glad it finally got added to my history.  I am getting close to platinum plus and the additional points would help but i am not going to keep contacting them.

good luck.

58 minutes ago, cruisinmeme said:

I cruised June 2-June 9 and called various number being told each time they would send email to latitudes for me. NOTHING. So after calling at lease 3 times i called tonight (800-327-7030) the lady updated my history while on phone.  She added 7 points.  I am sick of messing with it but i know that is wrong.  I have always gotten more points that this. I had a balcony room. My last cruise was a lesser class cabin and i had 14 points. I am just glad it finally got added to my history.  I am getting close to platinum plus and the additional points would help but i am not going to keep contacting them.

good luck.

The correct number of points for a balcony room is 7, unless you booked it as a Latitudes special offer. It seems that you got all the points that you are entitled to receive.

Yes, Balcony for 7 days is 7 points unless it was booked as a Latitudes offer.    A couple of years ago you could get an additional 7 points for that week if you had booked it 9 months out but that is no longer true.   

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Yes, Balcony for 7 days is 7 points unless it was booked as a Latitudes offer.    A couple of years ago you could get an additional 7 points for that week if you had booked it 9 months out but that is no longer true.   

I am glad that most of my points are from the "good old days" when you got double points for booking nine or more months in advance. We always book way out so that we can pick our cabin. We are platinum and, with the new "deal" of discontinuing the double points policy, we would still be behind.

2 hours ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

I am glad that most of my points are from the "good old days" when you got double points for booking nine or more months in advance. We always book way out so that we can pick our cabin. We are platinum and, with the new "deal" of discontinuing the double points policy, we would still be behind.

Yes, we always booked far in advance too.   Those extra points helped us when they created the new Platinum Plus category.  We will never make it to the top category.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

Apparently things changed and I slept thru the announcement.  Yes, we book at lease a year out. All my cruises had high points.    We have done 8 NCL cruses and 4 have been suites. With all the points piling up we made platinum fast. Guess having so many classes now they had to cut back somewhere. Well hands down the benefits NCL has compared to carnival it is still a win win.

• Like 1

I also am missing points. 😀🤔🤔.   I did call and also sent in at least 3 email requests with all the specific information-  ship date and reservation number.    Sail in June.   I’m sailing today and plan on going to Cruise Next.     

I’m sorry to hear this seems to be a greater problem than I thought.   My case I assumed was because I sailed the ship for 4 cruises in June.  So looking quickly at my list could have looked like it was there.  

It it really doesn’t matter in my case I’m already Ambassador.